I want to meet new friends

Hi,
I have been in Vietnam for 41 days and I have been very busy then, but now I would like to take this chance to be in a forum and meet new friends (now that my schedule allows me). I am a Filipina working in Binh Duong Province as a product developer in a OEM manufacturing company. My interests are photography, writing, travelling, meeting new friends, walking, biking and badminton. I used to work in China and the place where I used to live gives me a chance to do my nightly exercise. Here, it feels a little scary because most o the streets are not well lit and isolated.
I want to meet people wit same interest as mine so that life wont be dull.
Give me a message if you feel like it!
Thanks.
Ruby

Hi
Like to be friend with u
But im in Ho Chi Minh city
Anyway we can be friends if u want. I can understand how is difficult when u are living a new country

Hi Ruby,

I used worked for oem company as sales person and know how busy you are at work.^^
Welcome and enjoy your time in Vietnam...
Since I am in Hochiminh City, I am not sure if we can make time to see~
Good luck to find a new friends~ and let me know if you have any chance to come downtown of saigon....

Take care,
Julie

Thanks for replying my posts. I normally go to saigon on weekends. This week, i am hoping to have a tour there by myself, hope i wont get lost.. Well in case i did get lost, its the right time to meet good vietnamese people.  Thanks again

Oh great! And thank you for replying. Yes,the work is a bit busy. Implan to tour saigon this saturday by myself. Hope to meet good people and hope i can take good photos too! In case, i hope to see you too!

Nice to hear you are coming Ho Chi Minh city. If need any help just tell me. I will do anything I can. I'm a good vietnammes girl hehe
Hope we can meet and make friends.

nguyenanh2014 wrote:

Nice to hear you are coming Ho Chi Minh city. If need any help just tell me. I will do anything I can. I'm a good vietnammes girl hehe
Hope we can meet and make friends.

Hi good girl!

I am just curious about your avatar. It looks like this: https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php … mp;lang=en
He is in my friendlist. Just want to make sure you don't use another's photo to make your avatar. Good girl never do that ;)!

That's Robert's picture, right?

ngattt wrote:

I am just curious about your avatar.

charmavietnam wrote:

That's Robert's picture, right?

Yes, you are right. I remember him because once he argued with Jaitch :P!

Who is this Jaitch, by the way?

ngattt wrote:

Yes, you are right. I remember him because once he argued with Jaitch :P!

How can i get in tuoch with you?

Hi guys
Thank you for interesting my avatar. And thank you for your question. But I think u can ask your friend. And he will give you a best answer. Hehe
Anyway nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends.
Have a nice day

hey sorrt for reply late. Are u in hcm?
do you have skype?
I will add u
have a nice evening

No. Im not in hcm. Sure add me in skype. rubycastillo_25
Good evening too

Seems he appointed you to propagate his 'image'  :)

nguyenanh2014 wrote:

Hi guys
Thank you for interesting my avatar. And thank you for your question. But I think u can ask your friend. And he will give you a best answer.

Hehe

Hi! I am interested to meet you. Please email me:[email protected]

I am into teaching and research work in the university.

Thanks!

Michelle

Kamusta Ruby , I am Brad an Australian but I live and work in HCMC. I used to live in Makati and love the Philippines  Hope we can be friends.  My number is +84909007734

Hope to chat soon

Salamat Po

Brad

Have you been to Hanoi, I like to meet you in Hanoi with a cup of coffee

Hi! How are you?

I am holding an English Speaking Circle this Sunday 14 December 2014. The topic is: Christmas & Consumerism

If you want to meet nice, active and hospitable English students there, please visit my facebook at: facebook.com/minhhung.nguyen.1840

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers

Hung

Hi Ruby,

I am working at HCM city - shipping line.  Let be a friend with you, if you hve free time, pls contact with me. Thks

Hi Nam,

How are you? Are you interested in making friends and practicing English? Please add my fb and chat more on that about our mutual interest.

Cheers. Hung

Hi Ruby,
I read your topic, ur interest same me. Nice to meet you!
Im Thanh, 27 years old. living dist 7, Ho Chi Minh city.
Hope to see you here. Do you often go to Ho Chi Minh ciity?

Hello Thanh!
Thanks! Hope to see or meet you also!