Assistant (part time job) needed , college student prefered

Hello

This is Landi from China. I am buying jute gift bags from Bangladesh and look for a part time job assistant, who can help me move to factory to get sample for me to check and sometimes do quality inspection on behalf of me for small quantity also.

College student is prefered and can speak fluent English.

Anyone insterested in it, pls contact me at ***. Thanks

Dear Lanid,

I believe  you also fine  however ,  I do the part time job . I hope you call me my mobile number is ***

Take care

Mijanur Rahman

Can you pls make an introduction of yourself ? Thanks

Okay , where i meet with you? say me  or you come please ,TSC in Dhaka university .

hi i am sohel from Bangladesh.I am looking for a part time job assistant.please contact with me my phone numbre is       ***.I am a student also.

Dear landi,
Hope you are fine. I watched a post given by you in expact blog. As you need a part time worker for the work you mentioned I think I may be the perfect person for your business. I am working as a customs clearing and forwarding agent in Bangladesh. If you recruit me I can support you as following:
1. I am very good in English both writing & speaking.
2. I have my own private car " Mitsubishi Lancer " 2008 model so that your don't have to think about transportation.
3. The most important thing is what ever you purchase from Bangladesh  I can consult and make the shipment where ever you want to send.
Waiting for you reply
Thank you

R.HASAN KHAN
MOB: ***

Hello sir

I'm interested about the job you've offered here. I'm Rony 27 years old. I'm graduated from an university. If you want we can talk about it further. Here is my cell number ***.
Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Rony

Date: 15 Nov, 2014
To
Landi

Subject: Application for the post of Part Time Assistant.
Dear Landi,
I am writing concerning a suitable position in Part Time Assistant withYou. I have a particular interest in working for you and would appreciate being considered as a candidate for employment. I feel I can make a positive contribution to you.

I am a casual student of International University of Business Agriculture and Technology. I am including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. I work effectively under pressure and handle my time efficiently. I have developed excellent communication skills through my supervisory experience and campus leadership roles.
I am doing a job at LEGATO SERVICES LTD, International Call Centre as a Jr.Executive Admin. And have some other part time job Experience.
I appreciate your consideration of my credentials. If I can provide you with additional information, please let me know. You can reach me by email at ***. I look forward to discussing my qualifications with you in person.

Sincerely yours

(Roknuzzaman)

Hello bhaire

Kindly note that you are on a public forum, that shares infos about expatriation mainly.

Your application here will not help you much.However you could place an advert in the appropriate section of the site :
Jobs in Bangladesh.

This may prove helpful!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear Landi

First of all well, come to Dhaka. I believe you are doing great !

I have sent an e-mail to you., besides i tried to reach you over cell. Unfortunately i couldn't reach you.

please can you have a time to look my e-mail & reply as well.

Thanks from Jamal

hi. i am arfat ali. i wored  before 1 year ago at ksa. around 15 year. i can spoken nice english . so i can help u very nice for urs gifts,

mohammed.arfat ali wrote:

hi. i am arfat ali. i wored  before 1 year ago at ksa. around 15 year. i can spoken nice english . so i can help u very nice for urs gifts,