Looking for Chinese lessons in Bangkok

Hi, I am Anthony, I have been living in BKK for 1 year and I am currently looking for a Chinese teacher to improve my Chinese listening and speaking skills.
I often have to go to China for my work.

Don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Anthony

Hello Anthony

So as to increase your chances to find a teacher, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section :

Language Classes in Bangkok

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

I have Over 8 years of language teaching experience with teaching students from all over the world and different levels from Basic, intermediate, advanced, reading and writing, Business Chinese, and travel language crash course

All the classes are  Customized lessons based on your needs and help you to Exposure to Chinese culture

Now I am offering different Mandarin Courses: Survival Mandarin Travel Mandarin Business Mandarin
Corporate Mandarin HSK Preparation Advanced Mandarin

Online classes are available!
References are available!

Hello 1cindy1

Could you please register yourself as a private language teacher in our directory? This is free of charge and future members seeking private tutorship can easily find your contacts.

> Private Teachers in Bangkok <

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Can't find   how to do  it ...  you can help?!

Hi 1cindy1,

Here is the link, just click to open the link and follow the steps:

https://www.expat.com/en/add-business/a … d/bangkok/

Regards,

David

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Language classes in Bangkok section.]

Hi, Chinese which is Cantonese or mandarin? I am Chinese Malaysian living in Bangkok. Do let me know if you are interested