British Female Teacher in Ajman wanting to make new friends

Hi I'm new in town looking for nice company ... Anyone interested let me know .. :)

It's good to now that you're teaching English for living.

Please let me know if you're willing to help me to teach me English Grammer.

All the best.

Hello everybody i have just been offered a position in Ajman and should be arriving this weekend. I have been teaching and living abroad for a while but this is my first time in the UAE, i'm a sociable Northern English guy who would like any advice, tips or contacts to help me settle i'm a little nervous as Ajman looks like a very quite place hope we can get a good group together.

Many thanks

Gareth Smith.

sure

You don't have time for existing friend why you look for new :))))

Hi im also from England teaching and living in ajman

thats not true now..

Hi darling,
I wish to have a great and nice friendship with you. I am living in Dubai and you are most welcome.
Whenever you find time do not forget to contact me.I like travelling, enjoying music ,swimming and reading in my leisure time.

Lovingly,

Shaji

Hi am beng just came in to UAE presently at Ajman seeking for friends. Contact me on Skype : beng.primus thanks

Hello,

To make enough friends you need to do something which can compel others people to come to you not you go to them.

Do something different to attract others.

I will suggest you to register  yourself at www.soupforbrain.com make a small group of student and ask them to go for training mentioned on that site. This way you will be center of attraction and will have lots of friends. I did the same. Now I have many m/f friends. Even site owner/trainer offered me to support in his business to make extra money. Since you are teacher you can do well while helping your students as well.

Thanks

i cant see you face!   :sosad:

Hello ANHY how are u. I need a friend, I just got to UAE Ajman

Girls, don't post 'I want a friend' topics, since your inbox will be full of messages of guys who, under disguise of friendship, just want a causal relationship/sex. If you fine with that, then ok, if not, there are other ways to find friends. Join some club, or try to organize some forum gathering, for example.

sunshine_bg wrote:

Girls, don't post 'I want a friend' topics, since your inbox will be full of messages of guys who, under disguise of friendship, just want a causal relationship/sex. If you fine with that, then ok, if not, there are other ways to find friends. Join some club, or try to organize some forum gathering, for example.

I will also like to add something here, please REPORT us these persons who are sending you these unsolicited private messages and we will take appropriate sanctions against them.

Thanks

Priscilla

still there
:)

Still hoping to find a friend here in UAE. It's been three weeks now no friends.

I m in RAK just moved here from USA if i can provide any assistance i will be happy to.

I will be grateful for your assistance. This is my contact :0527331162. Thanks waiting

I don't think it's a good idea to post your phone number on public forum.

BENG PRIMUS wrote:

I will be grateful for your assistance  waiting

where r u in UAE??

Ajman

hi madam

Well since my first thread i had many people telling me they are looking for friends and about their arrival in the U.A.E but as of yet noone who wants a platonic friendship...I thought this site was for networking??

eat some avocados.......lol

Hi, can you please write to me at [email protected] to start building the friendship, if you're really interested.

sahai42 wrote:

eat some avocados.......lol

:offtopic: 

What a ridiculous post.

Stick to the subject of this thread or don not reply at all. Silly posts like this can get you banned from the forum

tgrs16 wrote:

Hi, can you please write to me at [email protected] to start building the friendship, if you're really interested.

d

You are really funny.....

It's your very first post in this forum, you even did not introduced yourself and you want that the females contact you using your personal yahoo address ??

Oh I'm sorry of forgetting to introduce myself. I'm an Indian, 43 Years old reside in Dubai.

Well Let me say welcome and feel okay  despite of where we come from ,what we are doing we are brother and sisters .just count me one of your friend welcome feel free to ask anything you want to know .

Hi wanna make friends, am on a trip till 25th

:cool: Hello Salaam hope you are well...we have not met yet..but I wondering if we can connect reason being that I considering making a move to UAE and it would be nice to make friends before getting there...also I would appreciate any advice or local knowledge in terms local living standards and any concerns that I may have to consider.

kind regards

amjad

Hey, How are you . Welcome to the uae. How did u land up in Ajman. Are there any good english medium schools, in Ajman ? My name is Irshad and am a business man living in Dubai since 20 years. Should you need any assistance for any thing here in the uae. feel free to ask. My e mail is [email protected] and my mobile is   +971506241971

Assalam u alikum,

never saw you or anything, but looking forward to make new friends..lemme know if u re interested..it would be fun..i m really sarcastic and funny..

Hello friend,
How r u.I am Harry working in Dubai as Depty. Prd. Manager.
What is your hobbies write me thanks

hi

hi british female

hi from mich

Hello

Assalamu alikum,
i am looking for new friends and specially new comers so i can help , if you want know more about UAE , i can help you.

Closed