Hello Malaysians

Hi i am chef mehedy ,i am laving in abu dhabi.
Mob - 0556177648

chef.babu wrote:

Hi i am chef mehedy ,i am laving in abu dhabi.
Mob - 0556177648

Welcome to Expat.com.

Your post is a little hard to understand. Perhaps you can introduce yourself to the forum with some information about yourself and what it is you are looking for. This way we can perhaps offer information and assistance.

Hello everyone,

I just moved to Dubai in July 2014. Stay in Dubai Sports City currently.
I found it is hard to find Malaysian here. It will be good if I manage to meet anyone here and go out for cycling, hiking or any activities.
Cheers!

Welcome to uae. You may join malaysian in uae fb page to get in touch with more malaysian.

Hi Siti,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will
By the way, is this group still active?

i think the group in FB is more active.
Have fun in Dubai! you gonna love it here  :)

Hi,

I have recently relocated to Dubai from Malaysia. Would love to meet the Malaysian expat community here in Dubai. I miss the food!!

Can't find the FB page. Can any one send me the link please? Thanks

Hi Abdullah,

Welcome to Dubai. I miss Malaysia food as well.
This group is not really active and the facebook page is all about business. The group that I added is 'Malaysian in Dubai".
Anyway, I am new in Dubai also. I am looking for some activities during this coming holiday. Kindly let me know if you like to meet up or have some adventures activities.
Cheers!

Wallace

Hi Wallace,

Great to hear from you.

Sounds great! We should meet up over the weekend and plan something.

I will send you my phone number via private message.

Cheers,
Abdullah

Hello Malaysian :)

My name is Leena. Not yet abroad to Abu Dhabi. In the midst of interviewing - I've made it to the 2nd stage. Just hope for the best.

Let say everything goes well.. I would like know how long does it takes for the job application after we signed the offer?

its depends leena...i keep wasting my time n waiting for 2 months...hahahah...welcome to dubai btw...

Hi there guys!! I just got back from Malaysia (Melaka), its been two weeks and frankly speaking I miss YUMCHA!

I hope to get to know some friendly malaysians around here and have yumcha sessions lol, I miss the food and the mamaks btw...cant simply chill at restaurants till late night here, its sad.

@leena I've just signed my contract, I was told its quick and shouldn't take long, maybe within a week or so, Goodluck in getting the Job!!

P.S. I'm based in Abu Dhabi

Hola!!!!

This is Gwean and I have been in UAE for 1 year plus, based in Abu Dhabi, hotel industry. Well I hope this thread is still active haha and I reaaaally hope to meet some like-minded Malaysians out there!!! Drop me a line! ;) cheers!!

Hi Malaysians,
I'm originally from Malaysia...was living in Australia. I'm in Dubai.
I had thought I'll meet Malaysians ('Malaysian atmosphere') since coming over in June 2014 but to date, I haven't met again! They must be somewhere...doing the Malaysian thingy... &...probably, enjoying Yum Cha. 😋
Cheers.

Welcome to dubai...:)

Hi Mam

I am a male singaporean working in IMPZ region and staying in Al Nahda Dubai. Great to know abt ur fly. Please do msg me if you feel like having contacts.

Also, sorry i dont know Malay. I know tamil very well.

Have a nice day and my regards to ur fly.

Hello there!

Nice to meet you all. I'm Malaysian and I have been in Dubai for quite sometimes. Would like to meet up Malaysians out there to do some outdoor activities and gathering also. Please add me on my email and send contact via email. Thank you! gwen2be at gmail.com 😊

Hi. Is this group still alive? Wish to know some Malaysian here. currently just moved to Dubai here.

Hi all!! I just reach dubai not long. Staying at international city. Any idea what is there to do here? sports? Nightlife?

hey ~~~ which cluster are you? Where are you from?

From msia. Currently at greece cluster. You?

Hello there! Welcome to Dubai (chinvui88 and Adrian.ajj) Unfortunately this group is not active at all as you can see. I don't know how to send PM here so please give me your email address so we could exchange the contact there? Happy CNY to those who celebrate!

Hi, gwen.. [email protected]

Hi Malaysians

I am arab former student in Malaysia

I miss malaysia and would like to meet some malaysians in dubai

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: No copy & paste on the forum+continue discussion on (aed 45, 500 monthly salary)

Any malaysians in dubai? im here for work. im already bored of looking at the 4 walls in my hotel room. drop me a msg if theres some activity happening. terima kasih!!

Hello, I am ammar I want to ask can fresh graduate diploma mechanical engineering easy get a job. Sorry for my english.I'm looking for someone who is already working in dubai and I want to discuss how I can work .

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hello Malaysian..im Amin Khalili..seriously looking forward to find a job or study in dubai..the first reason is because my wife working there as a  flight attendant with Fly Emirates .. now im living in melbourne working here...anyone can give me any info or suggestion..apa langkah pertama yang perlu saya ambil dan anyone boleh recommend apa apa kerja di dubai untuk saya..as long as saya dapat bersama isteri saya disana

aminanika wrote:

Hello Malaysian..im Amin Khalili..seriously looking forward to find a job or study in dubai..the first reason is because my wife working there as a  flight attendant with Fly Emirates .. now im living in melbourne working here...anyone can give me any info or suggestion..apa langkah pertama yang perlu saya ambil dan anyone boleh recommend apa apa kerja di dubai untuk saya..as long as saya dapat bersama isteri saya disana

Welcome to the forum.... :) 

As English is the forum language could you please post in English only.
Thank you.

I am from Kuala Lumpur and staying in Dubai. Currently working in Rakbank as relationship manager. Please contact me *** . will update once I got the local numbers.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

hi

i am zaki..just got in dubai 4 days ago..got a job in el manal tower..

would love to meet up malaysians in dubai..currently looking for a place to stay..

Is IMPZ a good place to stay?

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Assalamualaikum
Hi all,
Im malaysian looking for job in Dubai.Anyone got any information about vacancies as a crane operator.im really interested in goin there but have no clue at all about how to get a job at Dubai

Khairul...

Hello?  Anyone still here?

Salam and hello.. I've returned to KL, Malaysia

Hai.  Back for good?  Or just a short holiday?

Until there's a need for me to return to Middle East

Salam sis .. nak tanya am planing to come dubai lepas raya  cari kerja rasenyer boleh dapat tak do u have any contacts ker

Hi sis am planning to come over so nak cari kerja for now kat dubai ade vacancy tak kat company u mane tau sis boleh recommend ker

thanks
saira