Teaching in vietnam with a masters degree

I am currently living and working as an english teacher in south korea but am looking to move to vietnam. I have a masters degree and teaching experience but no teaching certificate. That was not a problem when getting a job in south korea but everthing i have read about getting a job in vietnam says you need a teaching certificate. How true is this? Would you recommend that i get one or do you think my qualifications should be enough to land me a teaching job there?  any advice would be greatly appreciated.

What is you master's and undergraduate degree in? You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a teaching job but the pay can vary tremendously.  Also, you being a girl should help too.

Skip the normal English instructing jobs and apply at universities in the city. They are screaming for English instructors with degrees.

If you are white and female, you should not have any problem. I have a master and a Tesol  certificate coz I'm not white .

Great. Thanks so much for the advice

My undergrad is in theatre and psychology with a masters in contemporary performance. So i have studied plenty of language and literature.

Aaaaand a Pm to my inbox to solicitate his business.

Seriously? If he's here for business, shouldnt he restrain his strong impulse?