Looking for place to rent

Hi, I'm looking for a place to rent for about one year, preferably half way between the city centre and the new airport that is opening up next month. Any info would be appreciated, contacts, other website or forums etc

Hello Teobruz.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

What kind of accommodation are you looking for?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I'm not looking for anything fancy but just big enough for myself and my girlfriend. It would be better to rent the whole apartment but I don't mind to share as well. As I'm working at the airport, and the new airport is opening up supposedly end of this month I would prefer to be either near the new airport or at least near the train station or the toll. Thanks again, Matteo

Here is what I found online for you

mb-apartments.com/gallery.html

maukost.com/listing/kost-nusantara-medan-kost-khusus-karyawan-alamat-jl-nusantara-no-3-sebelah-gedung-mui-medan-kamar-luas-dengan-ukuran-tempat-tidur-king-size-kamar-mandi-shower-bisa-air-panas-ac-tv-indovis

Goodluck!

Thanks a lot ill check it out!

rumah123.com/perumahan-baru/perumahan-baru-di-Sumatera-Utara-id.html?gclid=CPLZs7OEvLkCFYYl4godxCEAfg

palz just try access this website
maybe that could help you

ciao

Thanks guys for your help, we found a place to stay.

Hi Teobruz, There is nice room for rent in Jimbaran it call Mutiara Kost Jimbaran, nice room with complete facilities. 

hi paul, how are u. what kind of business you have. i have company, maybe we can have opportunity.

regards
aini

Hi, looking to blog w someone in ubud Philippines 're permanent residence,costs living conditions, home sickness and costs

Hi, you can ask the nice guy to find accommodation in Ubud at www.villasrentalseminyak.com/

Hi!

I am looking for beautiful small villa, apartment or room in villa in Seminyak for long term rental. My budget is 5 to 8m IDR/ month. Maybe you know a place for me? :)

My number: +6281236788495

Cheers!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]