Looking for american swing dancing studios / gatherings in Jakarta

I can't find "indoswing" on face book ??

Facobasten1984 and verovero, can we go together to milonga ??

Great! How does Wednesday night work for you?Around 8pm? I have at least 3  girls who are interested. I can lead and I am sure I can recruit some more guys too. Bal or Lindy works, lets see what we have for numbers first.

Yeah Andy  if the schedule works for u lets meet at 8 and we can meet and plan! Otherwise lets pm to discuss for another schedule :)

@Andy So we have weekly free swing lesson to give you an idea of what we have on wed! Swing addict has been realli kind sharing her swing dancing w us cos we desperate for some real dancing in jkt, so feel free to jump in ;)

hi
where will this lesson be? I am interested. I am a follow

It will be at SPH International in Kemang. I will post it on the Facebook group with details as soon as Andihop agrees to the time if he can.

Try searching Indo (space) Swing

So AndiHop are you coming? There has been no reply. Its easy to get to the school, just tell the taxi driver "Lippo Mall: Kemang" then come to the starbucks in the Debenhams store (not the starbucks right where you will get dropped off probably. and we will meet you there outside.

Ive been on the street  for one hr!! Otw!

fixed link:

Indo Swing Facebook Group - facebook.com/groups/738795522833484/

Swing dancing every Friday at Spanky's in Kemang.  Free lesson starts 7:45pm followed by social dancing 'til 11pm.  All welcome!   Facebook "Indo Swing"

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum. You may register your services in our Directory or drop adverts in Classifieds.

Im local indonesian but my psychologist advices me to have extra class, i am currently taking thai boxing class but i really look for swing dance class... please invite me

This thread is almost 2 years unused......

Hey we managed to get together a passionate couple of folks to kicckstart indoswing back. Monday free socials at artoz and monthly workshop. Search for Indoswing on facebook or Instagram, or if interested please dm me.

Admins... Please let me know if I am breaking any rules but it's hard to answer "is there a swing dancing community" without actually telling the community nams/how to get in touch. Let me know how I can get about letting people in the forum know without breaking your rules. Thanks!