For Asians

Is it hard to find an any kind of job(working in supermarket, restaurant ) in Germany for Asians?????

It depends on luck and nothing else
The question u have asked i think there is no problem to get job in restaurant. If u dont get the job in this field than the reason would be general not bcoz of that u r asian

@dimesh88 only your qualifications and your language matters. There is no racism. I am an Indian and managed well with a training here and then getting a job. The race does not count at all. You papers must be in order, you need the qualifications and a fluent German. It does not matter if you Asian or African or black, yellow or brown.

I faced racism in China.

One issue might be that the employer must show there are no sufficiently skilled EU nationals before you can be hired. For low-skilled jobs like waiters, this will probably only work in Asian restaurants.

@ surenpillai . Can you guide me such kind of training course, I also try to find using internet. But still i am not able to find it. What you mean by paper???? I can come to any time to Germany as schengen visa holder. And i study German  language using online. Thank you very much for replying me...

still I am waiting for your response...

dimesh88 wrote:

@ surenpillai . Can you guide me such kind of training course, I also try to find using internet. But still i am not able to find it. What you mean by paper???? I can come to any time to Germany as schengen visa holder. And i study German  language using online. Thank you very much for replying me...

Who said you can work on a Schengen Visa ?

You can visit / stay in Germany for a period of time but you are not allowed to work

I know that friend...My point is, Is it possible to change my current visa after i find something (work) in Germany???

As far as I know, you must come on a job seeker visa if you want to convert to work permit.

You can't change it from schengen visa to residence visa. must apply for a job seeker visa and you must be working on your kind of field for up to 5years.. And this kind of visa is hard to get btw, they will only select skilled worker or someone who can't fill up by locals.