Language swap! English/Norwegian for spanish

Hi everybody!

My name is David and I'm a 25 year old norwegian student living in Oslo.
I just came back from studying in Argentina for a semester and I'm looking for someone who I can practice my spanish with.

I am perfectly fluent in English and my mother tongue is Norwegian.
Anybody interested in my norwegian/english for your spanish?

David

Hello David,
http://www.studyspanish.com/
Hope that helps for you
Goodluck
HT

Oh no, you must be kidding me :-/ my bad and stupid me
How could I missed your message "you studied in Argentina" I'm sure you're good enough and just need a polish.
Silly me..forget the link..
Goodluck anyway :-)
Chao
HT

Hello!

I'm 26 years old and I'm from Spain. I just recently moved to Oslo. I would like to improve my English skills. Would you like to meet for a coffee?

i can teach you spanish. I´m from Barcelona. And you help me with norsk.
Contact me on [email protected]  00+47+46375734  Alex

Hello alxalx thank you for participation on this thread and proposing your help!

However kindly note that david created this thread more than a year ago!  :whistle:

I think by the time he must be fluent in Spanish :D

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello! I saw you message ,so i am interested to learn bokmal or nynorsk  in change i ll will try to do my best in teaching spanish!!! Best regards!!!

Hi!! I can teach you to learn spanish. I want to improve my english. Are you still interested on language swap?

Hello all

As stated before, this thread is an old one, I am closing it down since there is no more interaction from David's side.

For learning language or doing a language exchange, please drop in an advert in our CLASSIFIEDS section. You will find that section in the green banner above.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Thread Closed]

Closed