Looking for roommates/friends in Phuket town

Hi!

My name is Monet and I recently moved to Phuket. I am a teacher at a private school in Phuket town and have been living in their dormitories. I'd like to find an affordable house/apt, single room or shared; is anyone looking for a roommate or know of a good place to live near the Central Festival mall?

Also, always nice to meet cool people. Let me know if you'd like to meet for a drink, head to the beach or do yoga. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Mo

Hello Monet,

I also invite you to post an advert in shared accommodation in Phuket section. :)

Christine wrote:

Hello Monet,

I also invite you to post an advert in shared accommodation in Phuket section. :)

Thank you, Christine!

Hi Monet,

I just moved here as well. Lets connect or meet up. I am looking for accommodation and/or a roommate as well!

Sarah

Hi my name is Sanji i want shere room with you. i still living at Koh sumai i like Phuket so please give detail n when i can come there

I'm new here as well. Love sports beach food.
Would be cool to meet some expats.

Hi there,

I live in Thalang phuket , now thinking about moving back to Kathu or near central festival.
Sounds nice if can rent two bd or three bd with someone eles , more space and cheaper.

Msg me if you like hang out sometime or what a roommates

Cheers
Wing Lee

Dear friend I m interested room for rent how can so pliz reply me

Has anyone had any luck finding roommates or accommodation? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hello ab61568,

Did you manage to drop an ad in the Housing section > Shared accommodation in Phuket ? you may have better luck there.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

Hi my name is Aimi. I live in a 3 bedrooms house and I'm looking for a person to share. I love all kind of sports and outdoor activities. We can go get a drink and talk if you're interested in sharing the house :) The house is about 7 mins drive to Central.

Cheers!

Hello Aimi

Drop an advert in the Housing section > Shared accommodation in Phuket ? you may have better luck there.

Thank you,
:cheers:

Hi Ami

I am going to Japan in Autumn 2016, i have just started having Japanese lessons in Patong, i am looking foe a Japanese national who would like to help me learn Japanese.

I can help with learning the English language and also pay for your time.

I would like to meet in a cafe for maybe 1 hour to talk Japanese if you are interested or have a friend who might be, please let me know.

I am sorry i have my own apartment in Patong so i do not need to share.

Kind regards

Tom

Hi,

I am joom, do you have any roommate already? I just moved here for working long term looking for roommates too.

Hello Sweetbunny,

You will see an advert here : Shared accommodation in Phuket. Why nor post your own "looking for" advert so that to get better chances of finding a room mate ?

All the best
Bhavna

Thank you will try.

Hi,

We will have a  cute Thai house to share on 01 march in Chalong 200 meters from the sea.
We are french couple.

Nadine

NNg26 wrote:

Hi,

We will have a  cute Thai house to share on 01 march in Chalong 200 meters from the sea.
We are french couple.

Nadine

Please read post #15 and use the link provided to place a free advertisement.

Hello
I'm local and live in Phuket. I have a house in SamKong near Blue Monkey Hostel and the house have 3 rooms. The biggest room provided the bathroom, double bed, Wardrobe. Two Studio room provided the same. More than that I have a 40'inch TV, Free Wifi,Kitchen, Freeze and Parking(2 cars).
If you are interested please call me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + post your offer in the housing section section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@chalish

Please place a free ad in the housing section at the top of this page.

Hello everyone,

Following our repetitive requests to post in the Housing section, we are now closing this thread due to members continuing to post their ad on the forum.

Thank You for your understanding,
Best Regards,
Naomi.

[Topic Closed]

Closed