Online Exit Re-entry Visa for Dependent

iam faisal working dena b m s co

:offtopic:
Good Day! I found this site helpful. I completed registration and activated my account and can see my Family details in MOI E-Services. I just got my exit/re-enty visa done by our GRO (FEW MINUTES BACK) then after that we tried to get for my family. We got same message as others "visa expires before residence". GRO said something wrong and try again sometime. My iqama and family iqama newly renewed April 2nd week 2014. Question: I need 319 days exit/re-enty visa for my family i wonder if MOI system will still alow? Hope someone can give feedback.

Just updating...i notice my wife passport expiration date in E-Services is September this year, so i asked our GRO to arrange update for the NEW passport expiry. I'll post new update some time..  :|

Hi Everyone. Can you please help me !

My family is going back on exit reentry visa from Saudi Arabia, and recently due to some problem, they would not be able to return. In other words, they do not want to stay in saudi arabia anymore. Meanwhile I will be working here.

Now, I have already issued their exit re entry visa, and planned that once they exit, they don't re-enter, after that their Iqama will expire and everything will be ok. But someone told me today that I will be in a big trouble if they don't return. I will not be able to make a final exit once my contract over here is complete. They will ask me to call my family back, and then give them Kharooj e Nihai, the final exit, and then only I can make a final exit from here.

Can anyone guide me what shall I do now, and what exactly are the rules my scenario ? I will be grateful to him/ her.

Regards,

simbatiger wrote:

Hi Everyone. Can you please help me !

My family is going back on exit reentry visa from Saudi Arabia, and recently due to some problem, they would not be able to return. In other words, they do not want to stay in saudi arabia anymore. Meanwhile I will be working here.

Now, I have already issued their exit re entry visa, and planned that once they exit, they don't re-enter, after that their Iqama will expire and everything will be ok. But someone told me today that I will be in a big trouble if they don't return. I will not be able to make a final exit once my contract over here is complete. They will ask me to call my family back, and then give them Kharooj e Nihai, the final exit, and then only I can make a final exit from here.

Can anyone guide me what shall I do now, and what exactly are the rules my scenario ? I will be grateful to him/ her.

Regards,

cancel the exit rentry visa of ur family and issue them a new final exit only visa to be on safer side.

What would be the fees for final exit visa? I have already paid 200SR for every visa. will that be cancelled ?

Assalamu alaikum brothers,
I am in saudi arabia now.
My previous sponsor issued final exit visa for me and my wife through online.
But I managed to cancell my exit visa and renew the Iqama with a nother sponsor with the help of my previous sponsor.
Also my wife's Iqama also renewed.
But still her final exit visa is showing in the MOI site.
I tried to cancell it, It asks for 1000SR for the process.

When I try to pay the amount through sadad, it asks for the Visa number.
The visa number here in the electronic visa is 8 digit. When I enter this an error message appears and says "The visa must be 10 didgits"

What should I do?

Please advice.

Thank You

try the 10 digit number written on the top right corner of the stamped visa on her passport..

rila85 wrote:

Assalamu alaikum brothers,
I am in saudi arabia now.
My previous sponsor issued final exit visa for me and my wife through online.
But I managed to cancell my exit visa and renew the Iqama with a nother sponsor with the help of my previous sponsor.
Also my wife's Iqama also renewed.
But still her final exit visa is showing in the MOI site.
I tried to cancell it, It asks for 1000SR for the process.

When I try to pay the amount through sadad, it asks for the Visa number.
The visa number here in the electronic visa is 8 digit. When I enter this an error message appears and says "The visa must be 10 didgits"

What should I do?

Please advice.

Thank You

My Dear friends

Hallo My name is jaison Antony, Currently I am working in Saudi Arabia my Family with me , but my problem  my son  he is a with my Dependents visa .but baby currently in India .his Entry visa expire on sep 29,204,  I need to final exit my baby ,without  entry Saudi Arabia ,is it possible

Please advice.

Thank You

I tried to re entry visa through  online registration. Iqama is going to expire on 24/05/1436 and i select return date was 24/04/1436.. But i got e error message in red color as below
AC3705E : OPERATOR DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITYTO PERFORM FUNCTION
pLEASE HELP ME WHY THIS MESSAGE MEANS..

Hello sellu,

Kindly write in small letters only as the capitals are considered as offensive in the forum.

Thanks for your understanding :)

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

try with 45 days before

Dear friend
I came on exit on 7th april from madina.in airport they took my iqama and put exit seal on my passport. But did not put exit seal on my paper named muqeem which was given by my employer and I didnt recieve any exit slip from airport.now iam processing for other job and agent is asking exit slip.so wat can I do or how can I issue.please guide me its urgent.my cell number 09481729782 india karnataka

Dear sir,
My iqqama is going to be expired on September 10 and i got it renewed for more one year(15-10-1436) in system by online,
but not received  print of new card(iqqama) yet,
My Doubt is...
Can i get Exit Re-entry visa without receiving my new card now? should i need to keep my new card with me before applying exit re entry?

Did u get the refund for cancellation of exit-reentry visa? Mr.shan1985?
Sorry, i am referring to an old post ( on 7-1-2014)

do we get a refund, if cancel exit reentry visa within the validity period (before travelling)?

md.iqbal wrote:

do we get a refund, if cancel exit reentry visa within the validity period (before travelling)?

No refunds are given. The 200 SAR are Exit Re-entry visa issuance charges and are non-refundable.

I never knew , that "Multiple Exit Permits aren't given to Dependents who are students "  ( Traveling alone ) not with Sponsor !

The guy at the Passports Office said !
" It's not allowed to Issue Multiple Exit/Re-Entry for students      :dumbom:

Dear Brothers

Specially Shaan and Zeeshan

Please can you tell me that when you cancelled the exit re-entry visa of your family, have they refund the money to you ?

I have also cancelled the exit re-entry visas of my 4 family members.
I am waiting for the refund.
Will I get it?

md.iqbal wrote:

Asalam O Alaikum
Dear Iqbal

Did you get the refund of exit re-entry ?

i would like to ask regarding my wife's fingerprint we tried it to 3 moi portal machines to activate her abshir but the fingerprints of my wife didnt match at all and we are planning to go for vacation after 2 weeks can please someone help me what to do because I dont want to have problems in the airport later on.... im in riyadh by the way...

Once exit re entry visa is issued we can't get any refund even if we cancel after few hours

Dear duster_riyadh,
First of all you need to check, whether your wife's finger printer is updated with the Saudi Ministry of Interier (Wazara Dakhila) or not. Following is the link to check this. You just need to enter your wife's iqama number and get this information. If the finger print for your wife is not updated, your wife needs to visit a Saudi passport office with her iqama and passport and get her finger print enrolled and updated.

Query for finger print updation

Without updating this, you will not able to get exit-re-entry visa for her as well as many other services. (refer to finger print update deadline). There is a deadline of Jan 21, 2015 to get it done.

When this is done, you can get exit-re-entry visa for her onling using internet if you have your Absher services activated and working for you.

Find attached a list of fingerprinting-centers-for-women.[img]C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Fingerprinting-centers-for-women[/img]

Let know for any more queries or clarification

I am sorry, I do not have URL for list of fingerprinting-centers-for-women. You may share your email id and I can send you

My Iqama is going to expire on 11/08/1437 and my family will go to pakistan on 14/06/1436, I entered re-entry date different one month less than travel date 14/05/1437. But i got an error with message in red color as below
AC3705E : OPERATOR DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITYTO PERFORM FUNCTION
Please tell me the meaning of the quoted massage.

Try to enter the number of days and inform what is the response form the system.
Sometimes the system gives erroneous messages.

Enter number of days , and you will be able to get the visa for your duration !

But I must say , the visa selection for duration on Abshir is getting lots of errors !

Very true. I wish, the kingdom gave more importance to attracting, retaining and developing quality software engineers like it endeavors in its other assets.

It's time Saudi Arabia abolishes "Exit "Re-Entry" !

Why such rules which make us feel like trapped !

Weird immigration rules  :huh:

I m gulfam i went to saudi arabia before 5 years 6 month ago on umrah visa, my visa expired even after i was living there
One day i caught and i came back  by jail after finger print they right down my all info of umrah visa.
Now i want to reenter in saudi may i go there on a new visa or not.
I have no paper or emergency exit related anything of that time
Now kindly tell me plz what to do,  may i go there or no
Thanx

gulfam wrote:

I m gulfam i went to saudi arabia before 5 years 6 month ago on umrah visa, my visa expired even after i was living there
One day i caught and i came back  by jail after finger print they right down my all info of umrah visa.
Now i want to reenter in saudi may i go there on a new visa or not.
I have no paper or emergency exit related anything of that time
Now kindly tell me plz what to do,  may i go there or no
Thanx

If you were caught on overstaying and deported after jail and fingerprinting procedure your chances of coming back to KSA is very slim. They track / monitor such people and does not allow them to reenter again.

Helo salamalekum
I m gulfam gaur frm delhi i want to knw about reentery in saudi arabia
I went to saudi before 5 years ago nd then i caught on overstaying there,,  due to that i came back by jail may i go there or no what should i do now.
I have a get a chance to go there on work visa so kindly tell me about my finger related issue
May i go or no

good day sir,
i apply for exit reentry visa for my wife & son online thru moi.gov.sa, it is already approved and valid, but i cant print the visa, i have read an article that the print out of exit reentry visa is not required in the airport, but i think it will be better if i have a hard copy of the visa. please help me how i can print the visa.   thank you.

1st pay the fee, then apply visa, you dont need any stamp. Just print it and attach to passport.

I have been facing issue of Invalid Finger Print for the last 6 months. My MOI account is not being activated due to this reason. I have tried number of times on Abshar machine located at different locations in Jeddah
I went to Jawazaat office Abruq Reghama Jeddah 2 times. Officers sitting in Porta Cabins,  refused to help saying that your finger prints are already in system.
I am really worried from this issue, can any body suggest some thing from his experience so that my MOI account to be activated.

BR
Imran

imranengr216 wrote:

I have been facing issue of Invalid Finger Print for the last 6 months. My MOI account is not being activated due to this reason. I have tried number of times on Abshar machine located at different locations in Jeddah
I went to Jawazaat office Abruq Reghama Jeddah 2 times. Officers sitting in Porta Cabins,  refused to help saying that your finger prints are already in system.
I am really worried from this issue, can any body suggest some thing from his experience so that my MOI account to be activated.

BR
Imran

No better advice could be other than to visit the Jawazat again and get the scanning.
Take a local (Saudi) friend/colleague along. This will help a lot.
Also, consider going to some other Jawazat office.

Dear Imran,
As I undesrtand by your post, the Jawazat system is showing that your finger print is registered in the system but you are not able to validate it in the Absher machines.

If this is so, this clearly seems to be a data issue. You should get this issue resolved. Obviously, you need to go through proper channel for this ie you sponsor.

I suggest you take a snapshot of the message that you get in the Abshar machine when you try to validate your finger. Also take a printout of the message from the Absher link which is informinmg you that your finger print is already registered. Take the two printouts and  and submit to the HR of your company. The gevernment representative (Mandoob) of your company will then approach the passport department with you and they at the passport office might register your again and make it work for you.

Secondly, anyway, this issue should not prevent you to get your internet based Absher system provided by the MOI working for you. You can do it if your finger print is registerd in the MOI as per the sysetm.

Take care ...

Dear Sir,

i need a help from you , i need re entry exit visa , i am looking a person who can pay my 200 fees online for re entry visa i can pay to him in cash.

please help me if anyone can do it

contact on my watsapp

Dear Sir,

i need a help from you , i need re entry exit visa , i am looking a person who can pay my 200 fees online for re entry visa i can pay to him in cash.

please help me if anyone can do it

contact on my watsapp

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Go to any bill payment center they will do it for a fess of 10SR !