Reg company status

hello friends and my dear experts,

my name is jameel i got a offer from al jawal oman construction company in nizwa, oman.i want to know whether company is genuine or not,and i have submitted all the required documents regarding employment visa and process has been started, at first they said that visa will be issued within 3 days from the date of submission and now it is more than 15 days completed till now i didn't received visa.And then i mail to company but no reply came from them so i want to know how to check whether company is genuine or not.please answer if any body knows.

Hi jameel may i know ur current status. I got selected and am about to receive the offer letter by tomrrow EOD.

please let me know whether this is fake or true

Hi ismohammed may i know ur current status. even I got selected and am about to receive the offer letter by tomrrow EOD.  please let me know

Hi skjameel please let me know your current status, even I got selected &  I am about to receive the offer letter by tomarrow. please let me know

its all fake bro the stupid fellows switched off their mobilies

Hi jameel I need your contact
My mail id is [email protected]

my num 9966568581

For the confirmation of the company, you may concern with the consulate of Oman in your respective countries and they'd provide you the exact information to whether the company is real or fake.

I would strongly suggest you all, not to send the original documents / degrees to anyone you doubt.