New members of the Trinidad and Tobago forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Trinidad and Tobago forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Trinidad and Tobago if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hiya

Hello keren25,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Could you introduce yourself and say a bit more like, what is your job, hobbies, interests in life etc.
It will help other members to get to know you better and interact with you. :)

Take care,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

How Bout  u gell me what you like your job u into

Hello keren25

I would advise you to avoid writing in sms language, so that members can understand you better and be able to interact and help you.

Regards
Kenjee

Hey how u

Am a medical laboratory scientist from Nigeria and I will love to relocate to  trinidad.please are there job oppotunities for a medical laboratory scientist?what is the salary range per month ?and can I apply for jobs from Nigeria?.tanks

Hi my name is Adrienne and I live in the UK at the moment but moving to Trinidad next year . My husband is moving to Trinidad next month to see how things go with a new job. I am a fitness instructor and long distance runner and run many marathons. I have a 12 year old son so schooling is a priority when I move. Feeling very confused about the move and what to expect

Hello Everyone,

I think this site/blog is a clever idea and I hope it catches on. I too lived abroad both in England and Canada and it was to say the least hard being away from home. A site like this can allow you to connect before you travel and to have an insight on the people and the specifics about the place.

I do however would like to plug my interest in this site i.e. the unfortunate state of affairs in Venezuela (and I do not mean to offend) creates an opportunity for Venezuelans to migrate to Trinidad and Tobago. As this country is experiencing a growth in the economy but more so in the energy sector with record high investments. This is resulting in a shortage/additional requirement for labour/skills in that sector.

I am prepared to assist in this regard. I am attorney-at-law and do believe I can be your guide into Trinidad and Tobago.

Hi everyone.
I am a writer who has been invited to POS on the invitation of the Cocoa Research Centre. I am very excited to be moving to Trinidad in two weeks to learn more about cacao. I am writing a book on the loss of biodiversity in food, told through the lens of taste. My favorite chapter is on chocolate. I am not much for heavy partying, but would love to meet people involved in sustainability, environmentalism, yoga, local food, up for exploring in nature, etc.
Warm regards and many thanks,
Simran

Hello all,

I am new in this forum. I hope all are well now. This is my first post. Please welcome me.

Thanks

@ AlfonzKeisha96 > Welcome  :)

I invite you to introduce yourself, so that the other members can get to know more about you

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Everybody,

My name is Fernando and i live in Germany now. I move to trinididad carnival in February and i am looking info about the island in all aspects, hoods, transport, accommodation, etc.

I realize a project called Spanish Soca Lovers is an indie documentary about culture of Soca in Trinidad n Tobago, i want to know more aspects and that is the reason because i move to trinidad, if you have some contacts or ideas to help me are welcome. Thanks a lot people.
Contact for private or email in eljaguartv(at)gmail.com

Fernando
El Jaguar TV

Hola buen día vivo en Bogotá,  Colombia quiero mudarme a vivir a Trinidad y Tobago junto con mis dos niñasde. 5-7 añitos y Mi esposo. Quieto saber si hay buenas opciones de trabajo allí y como es en gral la vida allí, gracias. Saludos a ttodos.

anana20021974 wrote:

Hola buen día vivo en Bogotá,  Colombia quiero mudarme a vivir a Trinidad y Tobago junto con mis dos niñasde. 5-7 añitos y Mi esposo. Quieto saber si hay buenas opciones de trabajo allí y como es en gral la vida allí, gracias. Saludos a ttodos.

Hello and welcome to the forum

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post.

Thank you

I have visited many Caribbean Islands of Central America and found Trinidad and Tobago the best for Pakistanis.

We wish to start Pakistanis food services, importing small water filtration plants (Cheap) and affordable no energy required as it is working through kinetic energy and any product we can provide in T&T.

We can also provide services to Pakistani clients to settle with minimum cost in Trinidad and Tobago.

Thanks. Will do!

Hi tariqzubair > you can register your company in the business directory.

I would also like to welcome everyone on Expat.com!

If you have any specific questions please start a new topic on the forum Trinidad and Tobago for more visibility.

Thank you

Thanks, your commitment is appreciated. We have similarities as we both love environment and adventure.

Hello I am finally back after 21 years I was residing in Texas.Life had changed a lot since I was last in my island, food prices high real estate too.adjusting will take some time I do love getting to see the beauty around me mountains,beaches,birds in the morning and life at a slower pace.I plan to work with elderly and I have lots of offers already,found an apartment this week moving in to it this weekend.I would like to meet new friends drop by say hello.Hello everyone and thanks for allowing  me to say Hi.

Hi everyone,

We are newlyweds who've been here a few months. We are not big on clubbing, and we live out East. Anybody limes on this side?

We need ideas for limes too. I like hiking but my wife doesn't.

Hello
my ñame is sebastien.
my chilean wife used to work for chilean embassy in Port of spain.
we live in westmooring s neighborhood.
i am ready to meet people in order to Exchange about trinidad s life.,to do some activities, by improving my English.
do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

sebastien

Hello Nice to meet you and enjoy the wonderful things Trinidad has to offer the nature  people culture and beaches.

Hello I am Nancy I lived in East Texas for 21 years and return home last month.I am adjusting quite nicely I have posted some photos of our beautiful flowers fruits and Fauna.I am very happy to be back home and I would love to meet everyone from our forum.drop by say hello that would be so wonderful.🌹🌺🌺🍉🌽🌴🌴🌺🌺

Hello,
My husband and I live in Texas.  We have 2 children and one grandson.  Our families migrated to the US in the 70's.   Having spent most of our lives in the US, we are planning to move back to Trinidad in the next 2 years. 
Best,
Nina

Hi Nancy,
Congratulations on your recent move.   We are also from Texas and we are hoping to follow in your footsteps in the next 2 years.  Thank you for posting the pictures.  I sincerely wish your transition is smooth. 
Best regards,
Nina

Thanks so much i am adjusting to life on my island really nice to meet you.welcome to Trinidad soon.

Thank you.My experience  here has been great so far. Enjoying every moment of it

Hello everyone my name is Nana Kwame, I am an African,the part of Africa which i come from is called Ghana..am planning on moving to Trinidad and Tobago to find work,

Good Morning All...

Hi you'll my name is Adrian Stephen, I have been in the US for 20 years where I got most of my education. I just graduated with my Bachelors in Information System, I hope to soon get a job in my field, or in marketing, I certainly wish all of you the best in your futher endevors.
      Thanks

Hello Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall,

Name's Arssante. 27 years old...married with 4 kids.

Planning on moving to Trinidad this fall. Currently working in Saudi. From the States...

Work: Been teaching English for about 5 years ( BA Mass Comm, MA Applied Ling.)

Hobbies: Martial arts (8 years), exercising, movies, gaming a bit....family life

Interest: Networking...need some advice about finding work in Trinidad

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP......lol

wish you all the best

HI brother can u tell me is there any Bangladeshi?
i want to do something for Bangladeshi...

Hello everyone and welcome on board  :)

Since  this thread is dedicated to the introduction of members, could you please create a new topic on the Trinidad and Tobago forum with your precise questions, so that you may get some useful information ?

@ RahulJoy, find out if there are any Bangladeshi through the Trinidad and Tobago social network, input the nationality and the status > Expatriate.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi   I am Gynaecologist working in Trinidad and Tobago health authorities for the last 5 yrs. have good day

I am seeking legal advice from a business attorney in Trinidad and would appreciate any recommendations. I have an investment there and my business partner is refusing to communicate with me. Any advice??

Hi. I am Sam and born live and breathe in TnT. Thank you for accepting me in your forum. I am an auditing clerk and my vocation is Minister of Religion. Now don't be scared. I am a simple person. I love working with those whom might be considered drop-outs from society. It's at the crossroads where these folks are and so I love being rightly positioned to meet them and give assistance. Love reading, cross word puzzles and the great outdoors. Love looking at the fishes in my aquarium. Tranquillity....

Before transacting any business in my country it's advisable to check with your high commission in Port of Spain. Kindly inform your country's ambassador of your predicament and I am sure you will get all the legal vital information. Just be careful with whom you share confidential financial assistance.

Mark,
looking for help please see my post

farida ,  living in Trinidad but trying to help someone come to Trinidad from Pakistan, any info

Closed