What places to visit on 10 days Holidays? [Any packages available?]

hello dear

Want to share one topic and want yours comments/suggestions

What is the good places for visits in off days( say 10 days Holidays) Is good packahge avilable.

Regards

Aamar

Hello Aamar

So as to better guide you, could you please tell us in which country you are and which country do you wish to visit?

In 10 days you can take an aircraft go to the other side of the world, enjoy a great weekend and come back :D

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Preferance is
Thiland or Egypt

visit Indonesia

Visit Laos

There are plenty of holiday packages available and as it is a small country you can see a lot in 10 days.

hi
good morning

can you give more advise on indoneiasia

thanks dearcan you advise how much to pay for 10 days

AMIR8522 wrote:

hi
good morning

can you give more advise on indoneiasia

For Pakistani citizen it is not so easy to get a visa for Indonesia, at least you will not be able to get a visa on arrival.

Otherwise here are a lot of places to go to spend a nice time.

Would be good if you tell more about your interests when holidaying, you just want to relax close to the beach or are you more interested in culture things etc.

Hi AMIR8522 > i would invite you to choose your country and post your questions on the forum of that country so that you can get more response and advice.

Thank you.

Thanks dear
For me i hope ic an get visa.
Can you share with me how much it will cost for 10 days

AMIR8522 wrote:

Thanks dear
For me i hope ic an get visa.
Can you share with me how much it will cost for 10 days

You have to check about the requirements and cost for a visa yourself with the embassy/consulate nearest to you

hi dear
actually i asked the cost for the visit /hotels/taxies etc

visa i will manage

AMIR8522 wrote:

hi dear
actually i asked the cost for the visit /hotels/taxies etc

visa i will manage

I am not you "dear"

Read my previous post, you even don't bother to reply on it so you better find the information by using Google

Sorry if you mind dear
whats yrs anme
i was not coming to this site for couple of days as i was away for office work
thanks for the information you shared
i really appriciate

AMIR8522 wrote:

Sorry if you mind dear
whats yrs anme
i was not coming to this site for couple of days as i was away for office work
thanks for the information you shared
i really appriciate

If you are interested in Indonesia then you have to post on the Indonesian section of Expat.com.
That way you will get more information by looking through the various sections of the forum and reading other posts there.

Christine, one of the forum administrators, has already suggested this to you so take her advice.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR