White zone in Nitaqat

One of the member asked the following query which is still unanswered:

My company is in white category. I got another job offer with a green zone company. Do I need a release letter from my current kafeel for transfer(tanazul) or my new employer can directly proceed to Jawazat. Plz guide as my kafeel is asking for a big amount for release.

Does anyone know how much Govt office takes to approve Red companies to Grreen?

samahmed_1 wrote:

One of the member asked the following query which is still unanswered:

My company is in white category. I got another job offer with a green zone company. Do I need a release letter from my current kafeel for transfer(tanazul) or my new employer can directly proceed to Jawazat. Plz guide as my kafeel is asking for a big amount for release.

No need for release you can directly ask you new company to do the transfer.

samahmed_1 wrote:

Do you mean how much time ?

HRGuru wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

Does anyone know how much time Govt office takes to approve Red companies to Grreen?

yes

HRGuru wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

we have done all the required procedures but i have heard that it takes 3 months. Means if we have applied it in October then it we will be updated to green in January?

samahmed_1 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

we have done all the required procedures but i have heard that it takes 3 months. Means if we have applied it in October then it we will be updated to green in January?

I am assuming that your company has done all what it takes to be moved from red to green and you are asking in how much time this will be updated in the system ?

If so it takes 24 - 48 hrs to show the first results and after that the results will be put up as an average of every three months, meaning if you check after 3 months the category you will be put is based on the average rating in the last three months. This is done since employee move around in companies and they monitor / track this every three months.

HRGuru wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

I am assuming that your company has done all what it takes to be moved from red to green and you are asking in how much time this will be updated in the system ?

If so it takes 24 - 48 hrs to show the first results and after that the results will be put up as an average of every three months, meaning if you check after 3 months the category you will be put is based on the average rating in the last three months. This is done since employee move around in companies and they monitor / track this every three months.

Thanks for your reply. First result means? mine is still showing red.

samahmed_1 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. First result means? mine is still showing red.

First results means the first time the system is updated. It will not readily change the color as I mentioned, the color is shown for the average of every three months staff in the organization.

White color means your Kafeel has less than 10 employees and Nitaqat rules does not apply upon him.