Starting a Volleyball team at Fitness Time

Hi there,

I'm not really experienced at playing volleyball but I remember it being tons of fun at school. Anyone interested in getting some guys together to play at one of the Fitness Time gyms?

Preferably week evenings or weekends.

J.

Hi

in which fitness time are you playing ?

I'm playing at the exit 7 branch but I don't mind going to any of them

Lol... I used to play there too. I play in AbuBaker Road branch now.

I and my expat friends used to play next to Gharnatah mall in an open volley ball yard every Thursday morning(before changing the weekend time)
we can start doing that again every Saturday morning at 9am if we can find 4 Players..... so 2 players to go.

who's interested in Volleyball ?

Note:
there are other places in the area to play basketball or soccer.and a kids playground (in case you have kids)

Is it beach volleyball that you are referring to ?? ...2 players in each team.

Dears, I'm relocating to Riyadh next Monday, please let me join the team.

Assalamualaikum. We are group of 8 people recently joined in fitness time Riyadh. We are playing every Sunday and Thursday at King AbdulAziz branch. We wish if you shall also join along with ur friends. You shall ask for Khader Jassim Imran Parveez Jahir.

Thanks
Khader

Hello, I am interested in playing volleball as well. Sunday and Thursday what times? Is this a mixed team?
Thanks.

Khadergk wrote:

Assalamualaikum. We are group of 8 people recently joined in fitness time Riyadh. We are playing every Sunday and Thursday at King AbdulAziz branch. We wish if you shall also join along with ur friends. You shall ask for Khader Jassim Imran Parveez Jahir.

Thanks
Khader

Could you please provide an exact location on Google map and also the contact no/e mail ID of the person to get in touch with.

Hi guys
R u still playing, I have a private beach volleyball court and I looking for players.
Let me know

Hi there!

May I know your location? I am playing volleyball in one of the fitnesstime gyms here in Area 91, Dammam for almost a year. We don't have a team. We're just doing it as a hobby. Having an official team would be great I think.

-Arnel

Hey Guys,

I'm here in Riyadh for a few months for a project. Would love to be part of an active volleyball routine at least thrice a week. Hope I can find some here. I live near Exit 10 but work in DQ - ideally some place close to these areas but I can manage otherwise as well, i guess.

hit me bak,
Sarfaraz (SP)
[email protected]

I would like to Join.. Am lokking for a good team and ground to practice

do u still playing volleyball???? can i join?? its my rest day every saturday.. no problem moring or night. i really wanted to join a team.. so please let me in

thanks,
hart

i am playing at exit 2 branch and in my friends camp
you can play with us if you like

okay i will join

I love to join and play...where and when did you play? I'm free everyday at night I work 8am to 5pm.. So I can play after work and friday I don't have work..

i would like to join the team,iam staying near shumeshy.can someone give your contact number to coordinate.Very eager to start my game with any of the team,awaiting for your reply.my contact no is-0549925812

Hi,
I would like to join volleyball play, pls let me know if any team in Jubail at xxx

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The guy who posted this thread is already out of SA. :D
Just for info.

Hello everyone,

Since it is an old thread, please drop an advert in the Sport partners in Riyadh section of the website so that members can easily contact you. This will help you in forming a group.

All the best,
Bhavna

Closed