New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here

Hi
Am Kenyan want to move to Canberra currently dealing with beefeater products in kenya.

Benjamin Njuguna wrote:

Hi
Am Kenyan want to move to Canberra currently dealing with beefeater products in kenya.

You need to put more information on what it is exactly you are after.
Do you want to set up a business,get a work visa or what .

नमस्ते

I am 25 and have just completed my post grad in languages (French/Russian) and have an opportunity to move to Adelaide, Australia.

I have several interests including gymnastics and acting. I love fast cars!

What is it like for Indians over there? Is there much discrimination? Is there a good Indian cummunity in Adelaide?

thank you

Let see it for your more information to Australia
vietnambudgetcarrental.com

Hi are u in australia now? My name is riya i new here just 1 month live here. Where do u live? Maybe we can be friends.
Thanks

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey all.

I am currently living in South Africa.  I am planning to move to Australia. I have been doing research for a while about the visa apps and requirements for South Africans and life on that side. I have about 10 years banking experience and qualifications.  What is the job situation like there? Here in SA its about BEE so Africans get first preferance. Its difficult for us Indians and Whites to get jobs.   I also have 2 businesses so I am  hoping to continue with my businesses in AU just in case I do not get a job immediately.  The one business is a Global travel company that is already part of Australia, and the second is a online jewellery store, which can be done from anywhere in the world.  Hopefully there are no restrictions that prevent me from running my business.  Looking foward to be in a warm friendly environment cos after all that will be our new home.

Hi all,

I planning to move to adelaide within 6 months. Granted immigration visa to work and live in adelaide. Would like to seek job offers for structural engineers.

Thanks,

Hi im from South Africa 24 , rugby player

:-)

Hello everybody, I am from Egypt and moving to Canberra on January :)  Anybody here from Canberra? :cheers:

eranga123 wrote:
Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Instead of a cut and paste how about you introduce yourself to the forum with some information about yourself. That way people may then interact with you on this forum.

Hey! Am a newbie on this forum from Zambia

Elite Mhone wrote:

Hey! Am a newbie on this forum from Zambia

For better interaction with others perhaps you could introduce yourself to the forum.

Hi All,
I'm Ziggy, living in Australia since a few years, originally from south of France.
I play djembe, eat and bakes cakes and, like a lot of French, enjoy my wine and cheese.
I'm more than happy to get to know anyone, so please don't be shy and send me a note :).
I'll write back.
Enjoy your day :)

नमस्ते :)

Yeah you have a good Indian community here in Adelaide. Trust me, a good job in Adelaide is fun :)

Cheers !

Chandan

hi
am living in s.africa the last 9yrs ,originaly from ethiopia,male-single-,
I am a lathe machinist,carpenter,colour co-ordinater,welder,decorator,painter...and i do art works as wel,
i've always dreaming of travelling to australia & i am very  exited about to move & would like some recommendation or possible assistance in order to facilitate my travel.,
                                THANKS.

hayu wrote:

hi
am living in s.africa the last 9yrs ,originaly from ethiopia,male-single-,
I am a lathe machinist,carpenter,colour co-ordinater,welder,decorator,painter...and i do art works as wel,
i've always dreaming of travelling to australia & i am very  exited about to move & would like some recommendation or possible assistance in order to facilitate my travel.,
                                THANKS.

Welcome to the forum

You will possibly not be able to find work in the areas you are looking. This type of work can be done by locals. 
Perhaps consider a working holiday visa. For visa information and applications www.numbeo.com

Australia is not a cheap country to live in. For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Hi all,

I am from Malaysia. I will be moving to Sydney Australia mid Dec 2014. Just to say hello :)

Hi,i am Nyandwi Ndayisenga from Burundi,Bujumbura,now i am a refugee student in ZIMBABWE,i would like to live in Australia.There i can study well and do voluntary works because i am just a member of one voluntary association and just i am habituated to do such works,i will be waiting for your help because as i said i am a refugee,a would like to have somewhere i can live peacefully in order to prepare my future,thanks

Hi I am indonesian, I have been living in Gold coast since april 2014 with my husband. I would like to make friends here, will be happy if anybody from any country would like to become my friend.

Best regards

feronika collins wrote:

Hi I am indonesian, I have been living in Gold coast since april 2014 with my husband. I would like to make friends here, will be happy if anybody from any country would like to become my friend.

Best regards

Try an email to this address.
[email protected]

The women's name is Ms Lisa Hajir and she runs the Alinese & Indonesian multicultural association.

Hello Everyone,

Myself Wasim and I will be going to Australia in the month of January for the 2015 AFC Asian Cup.

I would love to hear from you guys about hotels, logistics, and tickets...as I am planning to stay in Sydney.

Any football fans here.......

http://i59.tinypic.com/bf13ya.jpg

Hi All
Left Johannesburg 9 years ago this December and haven't looked back. Settled in quickly and adjusted to new surroundings and accustomed to a new culture and "sense of local" which I personally still don't get completely I honestly miss the South African sense of humour and our usual South African inner warmth.

Would love to meet other South Africans in Melbourne area.

Take Care
Koeksister!   :)

Hello
I am sara,orginally iranian,but 1year live in turkey  with my husband,we are nurse ,but work in hair transplanting.
So,we are a hair transplanting team wıh 3years relavent experiance.
We decide to imigrate to australia but it need ılets 7for nurses.
Please advice us how can we imigrate wıth our hair transplanting skill?
Thank you

Saraalireza wrote:

Hello
I am sara,orginally iranian,but 1year live in turkey  with my husband,we are nurse ,but work in hair transplanting.
So,we are a hair transplanting team wıh 3years relavent experiance.
We decide to imigrate to australia but it need ılets 7for nurses.
Please advice us how can we imigrate wıth our hair transplanting skill?
Thank you

First you will need to see if you qualify for a visa. There is a skills list on the visa site which the govt is looking for. try www.immi.gov.au for visa information and applications.

Hi everyone. I came from malaysia on visitor visa. Planning to do some further study. At first I need to do IELTS test by December.  If I get enough bands then I need good advice.  Anyone can help me to find good college and lawyer? I am in Perth near madignton train station.  Your help will be appreciated.  Thanks

Hi Feronika
Nice to meet you!  Gold Coast is beautiful and
I hope you are doing well there.

Melbourne's weather changes every hour LOl so that is something that im still not used to.

Hope you make lots of friends from this site.

:D

Hii!! I am an In Indian and planning to move Australia as soon as possible. Looking for Indian restaurants there quite tough.

Hello !!!!
New for this Australia Forum... I just wanna ask if is it possible to extend the date of visit visa?
I am planning to visit my cousin in Queens land...

Thanks,
TREB

Hello Sir,

Actually I am planning to visit my cousin, but i read lots of comments are moving in australia, may i know the requirements to move? and is that easy to move ?

Thanks
TREB

treb30 wrote:

Hello !!!!
New for this Australia Forum... I just wanna ask if is it possible to extend the date of visit visa?
I am planning to visit my cousin in Queens land...

Thanks,
TREB

You cannot extend the existing visa. You will have to apply for a new visa. www.immi.gov.au  check out this website for information and applications. 

You may consider a working holiday visa which will allow you to work for 12 months.

hmmm what if i marry my Fiance' and plan to live in australia? what visa do i need to take and is't possible? -thanks

Hi all. I came across this webiste, probably like many others have too, to try to converse with ex pats from SA on what it is like in Oz. I understand if you not up to it, I guess you get these requests all the time, but would be interesting to chat and find out what life is like down under.
Im a real estate agent by profession, love what I do. would love to chat with someone who is an agent to, to find out how things work there.  CheersMarco

Hi. I currently still live in SA and im hoping to make the move rather soon...its all a very exciting process but also terrifying at the same time. Yikes! Would love to be in contact to make friends and get advice on what its like there? I guess this is a very mixed emotion decision....oh my word.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

If you have any specific questions, you should please start a new topic on the Australia forum.

Let's keep this thread only for introduction of new members.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

There is a Very good Community in Adelaide. No Discrimination.  People in Adelaide, who come from different countries, love to keep close to each other ...

Australia is all very beautiful and very exciting place to live :) Love South Australia.

There are a lot of Job opportunities in Sydney compared to other places in Australia. I think you should also consider this . Have a Nice Day :D

my name is fuad ali i have bachelors degree in information technology
how long time i will stay without job in australia

Hi all, am Anupam Garg basically from north India settled in Melbourne since 10 years.  I want to move to New Zealand. Can any one get me the info regarding job and living conditions. Thanks

appu184 wrote:

Hi all, am Anupam Garg basically from north India settled in Melbourne since 10 years.  I want to move to New Zealand. Can any one get me the info regarding job and living conditions. Thanks

For visa information and applications   www.immigration.govt.nz

For cost of living www.numbeo.com

For jobs www.seek.co.nz or Google search

Closed