Weekly meetings in Warsaw: meet new friends and learn!

Hello, my name is Tom. I live in Warsaw and I would like to create weekly meetings for expats and locals in Warsaw.

I have a bunch of Polish friends 40+/50+ who would be interested in meeting new friends and improving their English language skills. The meetings could be held once a week at Powiśle in a coffee shop / restaurant. The form is to be decided. It could be anything! Could be just informal chatting, group discussions on some specific topics, presentations, or maybe a potluck (a meal or party to which each of the guests contributes a dish)?

So if you are an expact living in Warsaw and would like to meet new adult friends, get some guides from locals or meet other expats here's a place for you! All suggestions will be very appreciated!

HI , I'm a new in Warsaw and I would love to make new friends
I speak English fluently and hope to meet with you guys soon

Hi,

I would join one of your meetings with a please. Please, let me know when you are going to arrange one.

I am a fluent English speaker willing learn Polish.

HI , I would love to join your meetings

Hello, I'm in. Generally such meeting once were organized, however some of people left Warsaw. The idea is great, so would be nice to meet other expats.

Greetings
Dace

I would be very interested in such meetings. My name is Brian and you can contact me at [email protected]

Me too Peter, Im Brian and you can contact me on email: [email protected].

Am also interested in such meetings! Has this idea developed any more?

Anna

That's a nice idea, I'd like to join in. I am Leonardo and you can contact me at: leonardo.p96(at)hotmail.com

Hi Guys,I would love to meet up as well,please let me know whenever u have a date,cheers,Edyta

so when is this happening?

When is the meeting will be?

I'm Polish but I'd like to practice English :)

Hi everybody,

Any update about this Weekly meetings in Warsaw?
If you would like to organise a gathering, it would be great if you can propose the date / time and the place of the gathering here on the forum. :D

Thanks

Priscilla

I am  also Polish Girl living in  Warsaw . I've spent majority of my youth outside  of PL -  returning to Warsaw few years ago  , I studied before in England and I was Aiesec member for while, then i have been in Tunisia for my internship.
With pleasure I would hang out with some people  who would like to speak English :)  let me know when will me some meetings?

As soon as youll manage a meeting please do let us know.We would like to join you people.0048729348991

Hi , I would be very interested in joining. Im Irish [email protected]