Peace. Urgent help needed with IGCSE ICT 0417 ( practical side)ISA.

Peace to all. Dear teachers, Ayesha here, a single deeply worried mom of two boys who have been out of schooling since grade 7 and 9 respectively due to personal issues, and one of whom while studying in an IGCSE school up to 8th grade remained a top achiever with his younger bro who had excelled in grade 4 as well. My plight is a unique one as I have since last year opted for my sons to appear privately for their IGCSE's as a last resort. They both already appeared for Business Studies and English Literature as home educated students who with minimal help extended by a dear soul online managed to achieve A* and A grades. They now need urgent and genuine help for IGCSE ICT 0417 for which they intend to appear in June 2015 God willing. For which they have not even begun studying due to recent instability in our lives and which is reason why I have resorted to this group of teachers to request any of you from the very depths of my heart to offer to help them from scratch via skype. They have the relevant text books for ICT IGCSE and the will, dedication and courtesy required to achieve their goals with your help if any of you were to agree God willing. Eternally grateful, Ayesha.

I can help, need to understand more and I don't about doing with Skype. If you like just contact me. I am an IT Professional.

Salam3laykom and jazakAllahu khayr for your very kind and speedy response to my plea. Well you could get in touch at 01097070820 insha'Allah. The syllabus is ICT 0417 from Cambridge Board IGCSE it is available on their official website. For a lowdown you could refer to this link ictlounge.com and click on IGCSE which will give you access to all the relevant chapters and syllabus insha'Allah. A total of 16 chapters of which 1-8 are theory and 9 to 16 practical based. They will appear for their exams in June 2015 insha'Allah consisting of 1 theory paper worth 40% marks and 2 pratical papers worth 30% marks each. Hope this sheds some light insha'Allah. Skype or live sessions ..anything is cool with us .at ur convenience ofcourse. Do get in touch as they need to get started especially on the practical aspect of their course. Insha'Allah.

Peace to all. Still have not received any reply concerning my sons by God's will and the previous interests did not work out. Kindly note that this is a plea for help not a job offer ...