Looking for a business partner

Hi everybody. I'm from Monterrey, México.
I'm a Human Resources professional, I actually work as a Human Resources Manager. I'm a single mother. Mother of two.
I'd like to have my own business in order to manage my time by myself.
I consider myself able to take any business, so I'm looking for a foreign partner who wants to open a business in Mexico or needs someone to manage it. Monterrey is an industrial capital and is manageable for any business. I have tourist visa for USA.
Just serious people please.

Hello mlla_mty.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post an advert in Mexico classifieds, Looking For section - Business partners.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,

Well i'm from the US but was born in mexico and wanting to return. I'm a current business owner and would love to set up a business before my arrival. Can you tell me what businesses if any you had in mine. What nationality are you if you don't mind me asking? Do you have a picture so i know who i'm talking to as well. Looking forward to talking to you.

Lou,

[Moderated: please post in jobs section]

hello this is anton from Switzerland, maybe i have a business proposition to accommodate you see below some information and i would be please to arrange a skype meeting to discuss further. thanks

Everyone's economic and life situation is unique, and I keep that in mind when providing investment property advice in Switzerland. I believe that personalised service is essential when matching clients with the right investment property and services. As a financial investment property advisor, I am dedicated to learning about your personal goals. Together we will use them to build a property asset in Switzerland focused on your specific needs.
I understand my clients are in different stages of life: you might be purchasing a first investment in Switzerland or investing in your child's retirement. I believe a financial investment property advisor must reflect your personal and business situation, and so will work to highlight the investment property that best fit your goals. Once your custom-tailored financial plan is in place, we will continue working together to review achievements against your stated aims, and ensure you are comfortable everything is moving forward according to plan.
If you ever have questions about a financial investment property in Switzerland or about specific investment products, contact me. We will set up a time to meet to review your needs and address any questions you may have.

I am looking for business partner who want to set up a buiness hee in Mexico

Dolores12 wrote:

I am looking for business partner who want to set up a buiness hee in Mexico

Perhaps give a little more information as to what sort of business you are looking at and do you have a business plan.
How much money are you looking to invest and where in Mexico.

That way people can make an informed decision about contacting you.

Thank you.

Would you be willing to watch a short video that explains a project I am working on and looking to expand into Mexico?

@LauchYourLife.

You have posted on an old inactive thread so do not expect a reply.