Urgently looking for the Transmission Gearbox for Hyundai Elentra 2005

Assalamalaikum

Dear Friends,

Please guys can u suggest me from where can i buy a genuine Automatic tranmission gearbox for hyundai elentra 2005 model. :(  and also i have to buy many more like shock absorbers and ac compressor.i m in real need. :(

Your kind help would b highly appreciated. :idontagree:

Visit Senaya (industrial area) of Riyadh. There are shops that sell these things. You can also get yours overhauled from specialized shops for gearboxes, they will provide you warranty as well.

To the Southwest of downtown - on a road parallel to Al Kharj road are the salvage (wrecking) yards - there are literally 1,000's of just Hundai's out there - each yard has specialty.   It would take three days to see all the wrecking yards there.  I have stripped a few Jeeps of their good stuff for my restoration project.  Saudi's don't maintain their cars and the high accident rates really show the inside look of driving around Riyadh.  Almost anyone thinking about driving here should take a trip out there (past the huge Mosque where all the funerals are)...  It's interesting to see totaled Ferrari's, Maserati's, Rolls Royces, etc... If you see the Huge cement factory on Southern Ring road you exit and drive south away from the city, keeping the factory (looks like a downtown city on it's own) on the left... you will start to see wrecking yards after you pass the huge Mosque (lots of minarets)... sorry - this is how we navigate around Riyadh - no addresses!  But if you're a sailor, camper, or boy scout you get the hang of it pretty quick - or buy a big map at Jarrir bookstore but don't use it while driving!  - Garmin GPS is very helpful, but you still need to keep common sense about distance and direction - some things are not on there and others don't match...  mike