STUDENT TRANSFER OF SPONSORSHIP

i think your wife under your sponsorship cant work or i mean cant transfer sponsorship..dependents only son or daughter can transfer there sponsorship to company etc

sir the same problem we are facing but i think for the wife this shouldnt be happened. and some are saying its opened but you should have some strong links in MoL and mandoup have to go and follow up !! this is the only case you can resolve this problem !!

khizoo sb any updates ? any good news..

Assalam Alykum everyone... I think I might have some bad news for us Student expatriates... I just came to know (yesterday) in a big company that transferring expat students is "wallaahi veeerry  veeeryyy difficulth, especially afther Ramadan" ... I ran an internet search .... And found this blog... n then I also visited the MOI website regarding this issue... And there I was.......:o

On MOI website under the rules & regulations section, under "transferring services" option...
Clause # 3
Services of a resident alien student can not be transferred.
:sosad:

Now I don't know how long has this clause been present on MOI website (since many things mentioned on MOI are not implemented)..... So still some hope is left... Also there's always another way out " WASTA   ;)

my dear this clause is very old i think almost a decade and i think you are understanding it wrong the first clause say that resident alien working for govt cant transfer to private..i have seen many dr/engr who transfer sponsorship from govt sector to private in past years...the issue is with companies especially big one...they have low nitaqat ratio or issues with mol and they said student iqama have issue etc etc..if it so then how small companies and kafeel transfer student to their sponsorship..u must visit jawazat and mol and ask them.. :)

two of my friends have recently transferred in August from father to company. Both are doctors and the procedure was done easily by there respective pvt hospitals. Recently even we hired a Saudi Born Sudani Expat as Nurse and transferred him on our sponsorship about 25 days ago.. so all is happening ! about 2 month back we transferred a Yameni Doctor from father kafala to our company ! it all depends upon your company ! if they want to hire and do business they can easily do it..

DrHassanMalik wrote:

two of my friends have recently transferred in August from father to company. Both are doctors and the procedure was done easily by there respective pvt hospitals. Recently even we hired a Saudi Born Sudani Expat as Nurse and transferred him on our sponsorship about 25 days ago.. so all is happening ! about 2 month back we transferred a Yameni Doctor from father kafala to our company ! it all depends upon your company ! if they want to hire and do business they can easily do it..

Can you please tell me the exact date when two of your friends were transferred from father to company. because the company is saying the link (in muqeem) for transfer of individual to company has been removed. can you please confirm and let me know.

irshadksa wrote:
DrHassanMalik wrote:

Can you please tell me the exact date when two of your friends were transferred from father to company. because the company is saying the link (in muqeem) for transfer of individual to company has been removed. can you please confirm and let me know.

Yes the link  is indeed closed but i think you can submit your documents manually to mak tabal amal. And find a good wasta also.

It was 16-8-1435 precisely that makes it beofre ramadan. its the one for sudani nurse. The docs were not from my company as they were transfered to ALJ Hospital so i dont know their exact dates..

dr malik sb is it possible that we can do it manually..and any update when they will re-open the link?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dr malik sb is it possible that we can do it manually..and any update when they will re-open the link?

our "Maoakeb" did it and the process he told me was manually done.. the same old procedure he followed of taking consent on 4 papers from Jawazat follwed by MOL clearance.. he did it easily enough in a span of hardly 2 weeks..

and dr sb is it necessary to have attested degree or we can attest it after transferring sponsorship

naseer_babar110 wrote:

and dr sb is it necessary to have attested degree or we can attest it after transferring sponsorship

if ur degrees are attested only then u can transfer in same profession otherwise as labor u may transfer if the comapny is willing to take u and later on change profession (which might again take few more months)

and first we have to go jawazat then to mol ? right

naseer_babar110 wrote:

and first we have to go jawazat then to mol ? right

exactly

@dr sb most of the mandob of company dnt knw the actual procedure of student transfer..and then they delay it

i am having the same issue, i am under the sponsorship of my father i recently got a job and applied for transfer, my company said that my transfer got rejected as the ministry has stopped transfer of student of iqama without further notice..any idea when will it open?

askm,
can you please tell me the complete procedure to transfer iqama from student manually

hi , i am also having the same issue,i recently got a job and applied for transfer but my hr said my transfer was rejected as the ministry has stopped the transfer of student..any update on this??what is the solution for transferring now is it happening manually?

many people facing this..if they stopped then how can we do it manually?...even i am also going through the same phase..hope for good :)

did u try doing it manually?? if u get any info regarding how to transfer kindly keep me posted thamk you :)

Dear :
This is what exactly happens with me. Mol recently rejected my case  according to my sources it is completely closed. The captain in jawazat and Mol people put us in dark and not disclosing the actual picture. Now what you can do is try to get some agent and ask them to make your trasnfer on the company and give them some money. Infact in my father company mandoup is not cooperating they r saying if we are going to renew the iqama of expatriate so where will our children get fixed in saudia !! So do it fast and try ti fix your problem through agent... because through agent it will also be closed soon  !!

Please check your company according to nitaqat its in high green or low green ? because mine was in high green even though its rejected it means this is true that transfer for the students are closed now.

no no no..please its not true... :( King please do favour for us :)

http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/624951 please see this link

Read this "Possible Reasons"

i don't think so now they will give any favor to expatriates students especially .Now all saudis come to know that we the students make big difference in saudiazation. They closed azad visa process so now student are taking trasnfer and thts a big hurdle for them ... thats y students trasnferred stopped now !1

almost 10 lac expats dependents are living in saudi all are on student iqama ..how can saudi govt favor them..?

this is their own country thats why they can kick us out anytime. we can't fight with them against this decision...

what we can do is just request the MOI to give some grace period for the students so that they can also fixed somewhere..but who will initiate..this is the big problem.....should have saudi to help us who does have wasta in MOI !!

mandoob ne online request ki transfer ki but degree attest na honee k waja se desired profession nhi milska.. to kia same request pr kuch aur profession miljaega ya new online request krni hogi with different profession ?

yes it is possible. But now new rules will be come by this month. Those who get their profession at the first time. They cannot change their profession now on wards.Your 1st profession will be keeping continue until you go exit.

ya shaikh from where u get this news?... its only for those companies which are in red/yellow

khizooo wrote:

yes it is possible. But now new rules will be come by this month. Those who get their profession at the first time. They cannot change their profession now on wards.Your 1st profession will be keeping continue until you go exit.

Bro there are no such news like this anywhere  :cool:

Dear this is for all categories. You will see :)