New members of the Ghana forum, introduce yourself here

hello am edward from Ghana friends

Hi,
I am a ghanaian living in accra looking forward for a life changing environmental job in project mgt

Technically am a construction /civil man by profession who want to administration mgt by going to pursue my first degree project mgt to anable me work in any business environment I may find myself

hi am abass am in accra up to  7 mounths am a burkinabee french boy compair  to  ouagadougou life in accra there are so many diferents here  u always have to be awead of new prices and  must of them u can trust!!

Akua Linda wrote:

My name is Linda and I'm an International teacher from Belgium. Have been teaching in Ghana, Belgium, Kazakhstan, and China. In August 2014 I will move to Ghana again to teach at one of the international schools in Accra. I love reading, photography, writing, and most of all traveling. It's always a pleasure to meet new people and to discover new cultures!

I'm looking forward to once again live in this beautiful country!

Hi,

Am from India, planning to move to Ghana. Have worked in Nigeria for 5 years and then in East Africa for 8 years. Am a Sales and Marketing professional with 22 years experience of which 13 years pertain to Africa. Am not too sure about the cost of living in Ghana so want loads of advice. :)

heloo... welcome to Ghana.

for new people who have come to Ghana or thinking of coming or planed to come you are welcome as you did, nevertheless, if you need to venture into a lucrative business, get on with right channel, ask many people here before leap, moreover anything you may need kindly ask for your own benefit. i may be of help, anyone else may be of help. thanks.

hi my name is christel i will be glad to have u as my friend

my name is christel im cameroonian living in accra i will be glad to meet u

You r welcome.

Am Ghanaian living Ghana currently. Tema to be precise and the industrial city of Ghana. A city which lies on the greenwhich meridian and the centre of the world. Hospitality is second to none. If u want to visit or stay in Ghana look no further but Tema is ur destination and just 30 mins drive to the capital Accra.  I would be glad to host you.  May the grace of God be with you and remain with you. Hope to hear from you soon. I would introduce myself in the subsequent mails. Have a fruitful day and life fulfilling

Hi, Its Gud in Ghana, Peoples are peace loving

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

My name is Godwin Asiamah Antwi. A young man of 34 years old and a Ghanaian. Basically, I'm into Security Investigations. Thank you.

Hi, I am in Ghana from Last Month, wana  see for new friends

Hello everyone!

I am an American who will be moving to Accra!  While I am in Ghana, I want to learn Twi, Ga, and Chinese!

thanks

What do u want to know about ghana.

HELLO, MY NAME IS JIMMY P. i'M FROM THE STATES BUT OF ASIAN ANCESTRY. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE A PLACE IN GHANA FOR 2 REASONS. MY SOON WIFE TO BE, A FORMER REFUGEE FROM LEBANON AND NOW A GHANAIAN CITIZENSHIP HAS BEEN EAGER TO MAKE ME STAY THERE. AND SINCE I'VE IN BUSINESS FOR A WHILE, I WANT TO EXPLORE ORCHIDS BUSINESS. I AM LOOKING ALSO FOR PARTNERS IN OUR CANCER HOSPITAL PROJECT IN CHINA, AND A PARTNER FOR THE COMMERCIAL START-UP PRODUCTION OF OUR INVENTION, THE "AERONOX". CHECK THIS OUT ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK. IT IS AN ANTI-CAR POLLUTION DEVISE, PATENTED AND HAS BEEN MARKETED IN THE PHILIPPINES AND ELSEWHERE FOR 5 YEARS NOW.
GIVE ME A BUZZ GENTLEMEN.

I WANT TO KNOW IN GHANA THEIR PHONE/INTERNET SYSTEM AND POLICY. I WANT TO KNOW ALSO WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FROM AN EXPAT RESIDING IN GHANA.....JIMMY P.

JIMMY NEW YORK . wrote:

HELLO, MY NAME IS JIMMY P. i'M FROM THE STATES BUT OF ASIAN ANCESTRY. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE A PLACE IN GHANA FOR 2 REASONS. MY SOON WIFE TO BE, A FORMER REFUGEE FROM LEBANON AND NOW A GHANAIAN CITIZENSHIP HAS BEEN EAGER TO MAKE ME STAY THERE. AND SINCE I'VE IN BUSINESS FOR A WHILE, I WANT TO EXPLORE ORCHIDS BUSINESS. I AM LOOKING ALSO FOR PARTNERS IN OUR CANCER HOSPITAL PROJECT IN CHINA, AND A PARTNER FOR THE COMMERCIAL START-UP PRODUCTION OF OUR INVENTION, THE "AERONOX". CHECK THIS OUT ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK. IT IS AN ANTI-CAR POLLUTION DEVISE, PATENTED AND HAS BEEN MARKETED IN THE PHILIPPINES AND ELSEWHERE FOR 5 YEARS NOW.
GIVE ME A BUZZ GENTLEMEN.

Could you please lower your caplock when posting.

Upper case is considered rude as it is the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you.

Guys i need help to go to usA to with a friend for just a month. am a winner of dv lottery but i do not know people in USA,,,,So help me pls

Hi To every one here, There are so  many opportunities here in Ghana , would like to welcome any body in is interested in the solar business.

Hi Zbest!

You would benefit greatly by visiting the African countries that interest you and connecting with Americans who have relocated. It is fairly easy to locate some Americans on Facebook who are in the country that you will visit. There are lots of different expat groups on Facebook!

Once you have visited and gotten some first-hand perspectives from other Americans who have relocated successfully, you may want to then investigate professional networks and housing investments to get an idea of the obstacles that may have to be examined.

Lastly, the performance of the currency in the country that you want to move to is crucial to research as well as the political stability of the country (and its government's actions).

I have been to ten countries in Africa. 

Enjoy!

Hi am a student and an entrepreneur,ready to socialize with you all,thanks

[ Moderated : No free adverts on the forum please register your company in our business directory ]

how are you doing

Hello Benedict,
Having read your post, i believe we will compliment each other.
My name is Peter Boamah and i live in Ghana: Accra to be precise. I am into properties and real estate agency as well as investments. The name of my company is LE-PLUS GRAND INVESTMENTS. We have properties for sale and rent in all the prime areas of Ghana: such as cantonment, airport, labone, ridge and vast plots of land in different locations.
We look forward to partnering with you especially in the real estate and properties industry in this great country. thanks

My name is Peter Boamah. i live here in Ghana and i am into real estate and property agency. The name of my company is LE-PLUS GRAND INVESTMENT LIMITED. We are locate in Labone Estate: 69 Dade street. We have properties both for rent and for sale in all the prime areas of the country such as airport residential area, labone estates, cantonments, ridge and many serene and secured places for your accomodation.

You can contact me on +233 244 867 465 or send me a mail to [email protected]

I am from the United States and plan to visit Kumasi, Ghana this month of November for business meeting with a mining company based in Kumasi. Can I apply for a visa at the airport upon arrival. How much is the fee for a stay of 2 weeks.I will be staying in the house of my friend in Kumasi. Thank you..

Hi all!

I'm three weeks old in Accra and looking to meet people with like-minded interests. I was born and brought up in Tanzania, of Indian origin, and have lived in the UK and the US. I will be in Accra for the next two years working in the Ministry of Education. My interests are in traveling, photography, and meeting new people, but I'm generally not a drinker or partier.

Just wanted to introduce myself!

Natasha

Hi Linda! I just moved to Accra and would love to met up! I think we have similar interests as I am also interested in photography and travel!

Hello Dear, i from Germany.

No ,when was kid think all time go there but am not a rich man,i want habe friends got pics from there ,one day I want go there

Hello want friends from accra and send lis from here and het pic.from accra

Katrina, will you give us an update on how things are working for you there in Ghana?  i.e. your living arrangements, transportation etc.  Whatever you feel comfortable sharing to shed some light on those of us with the thought of moving to Ghana.

Hi expats in Ghana.I have stayed in Ghana for over 23years,given birth and schooled in Ghana as well.Wish to more skills oversees to help gain more expert knowledge and experience within my field of study.I am thus seeking to develop competency within the field of manage,science and engineering oversees to help our young brothers and sisters aiming to achieve same profession.Thank you

Am William , 24 year old from Ghana,  and a computer  engineering  student graduated from the university  of Ghana, Leon,
Currently  in Kuwait  here working for warba  bank Kuwait,
Good to join expat this time and very happy and also my motive  is to stay here , get in touch with  new and know  friend here son expat ,
In fact am happy and ready to stay forever,
     Thanks everyone...

hi  Linda,
my name is Huseyin.
i want visit also next year for business Accra,Tema,Temale and Kumasi.
i'm a german-turkish teacher and can speak english and medium russian.
i have my own business . i design and make fashion jewellry
than i sell my products on my web site on Ebay.
i want open a shop in Osu Accra and i want use some african amateur models
for my products.
i would be very glad,if you can share your experience in Ghana with me.

kind regards,

Huseyin

Closed