My mom visa rejection

Salam,
My moms visa was issued on 29 dilhajj 1435. I applied for my mom visa in Lahore and it was rejected because visa from Saudis was issued on Pakistan passport but in Lahore I applied for family visa on Canadian passport because the Pakistan passport was expiring in less than 6 months as well as it was not computerized. But now I got the Pakistan computerized passport and want to reapply, can you please tell me if it is possible, so my questions are
- can I reapply for visa on new computerized passport without getting new visa from saudia
- what is the expiry date of Saudia registered visa
- what is the expiry of the visa once stamped on Pakistan passport
- do I need to take another appointment in Lahore centre or just go there as walk in

Hashmi,

Sorry, your post is not very clear. Are you a Pakistani with dual nationality with Canada? Are you working in Saudi Arabia on a work visa and you have applied for your mother's visa to come and visit you in Saudi? If this is the case then this post should be on Saudi forum. Kindly rephrase your query. :|

Dear brother u have to apply for new visa and in Islamabad Saudi embassy has a visa drop box etimad u have to visit there