EXTRAORDINARY

There I am, my brain stagnant, thinking of odd things in a fruitless effort to stop my brain from stalling when I realised, I'm extraordinary.

I make better than average powerpoints.
I see things when others miss them.
I think about what I see.
and
I can break a brick with my bare hands (I'll post a video if you don't believe me).

What extraordinary or unusual things can you do?

Even if I cant do whatever you have mentioned but still I am Extraordinary...........not only me every human being is extraordinary because there is no one like him or her.............and every body has at least one thing which cannot be seen in others............so for me everyone in Extraordinary.................

Regards,
Anil

mas fred wrote:

It's called hallucinations, Fred!
Or are you on drugs?

beppi wrote:
mas fred wrote:

It's called hallucinations, Fred!
Or are you on drugs?

It used to be beer, but I just walk around with my eyes open these days.

Well, Fred, I believe everything you tell me. That's pretty extraordinary, surely...

Gordon Barlow wrote:

Well, Fred, I believe everything you tell me. That's pretty extraordinary, surely...

No, just crazy, but I can break bricks.
I'll post a vid if you don't believe.
Just tell me what you want written in front...just so you know it's me.

For me walking and chewing gum at the same time can be extraordinary :D:D:D:D:D

Bob K

Fred please do that..........means please post the video so that we can see your pic............hahaha

aryavrat wrote:

Fred please do that..........means please post the video so that we can see your pic............hahaha

Go on them, I'll write "Expat.com's Fred likes sheep" and waive it in front of the camera, just so you know it isn't something I took off youtube.

Gordon Barlow wrote:

Well, Fred, I believe everything you tell me.

I never lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pixgpmd … e=youtu.be

for me I think future vision, :)

I am indefatigable! I've brought up 4 wonderful human beings single handedly. The first 3 in uni at the same time, the last one joining uni next year. Breaking bricks just needs practice.

"I just walk around with my eyes open these days"

You are so funny mas Fred,,,,"walking with eyes open" are you saying that before you post this you always walked with closed eyes  ;)

Who said that?

mas fred wrote:
Gordon Barlow wrote:

Well, Fred, I believe everything you tell me.

I never lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pixgpmd … e=youtu.be

Well done!

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR