Salary at Luanda

Dear Sir:
I have job chance at Luanda and looking for your assistance about the salary I have to accept for this Job which is in field of Shipping agency at port of luanda

regards
alaa

Dear Freinds ;

The  Offer I got is 5000 Usd per mouth beside of the cost of the transportation and housing .

is it suitable for starting there?

Regards
Alaa Tannous

So so? Cma, Msc, maersk ou Nile deutchr

No any one of them

Dear Alla

If you are green hand then yes but if you are experienced then it is very low.

Dear Dugdigger;

Many thanks for your kind reply , Actually I have good experiance for 10 days in this domain , But what I am looking for is the amount can be monthly saved from this Salary in such condition . I meant the average of the living cost for me at luanda Knowing I dont smoking - drink E.t.c .
Many thanks for your assistance

Regards
Alaa

ALAA tannous wrote:

Dear Dugdigger;

Many thanks for your kind reply , Actually I have good experiance for 10 days in this domain , But what I am looking for is the amount can be monthly saved from this Salary in such condition . I meant the average of the living cost for me at luanda Knowing I dont smoking - drink E.t.c .
Many thanks for your assistance

Regards
Alaa

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com

thanks a lot for the useful site

Dear

If you are single and dont smoke and drink then 500-800$ will be more than enough for you. This estimate is if you eat lunch in restaurant and dinner in home. Remember, if you got into Angolan gf then there is no limit:).

Many thanks my great freinds , I had good idea about the living in luanda ...Thanksssss