New members of the Congo forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Congo forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Congo if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Julien,

If anybody in Congo having some problems and possible for me to guide him/her that i will do.........i am not new to the place ...........i have a 7 years experience in Congo Republic.....so anything i can do for the people in this site i will be happy............Can contact me directly...........

Regards,
Anil

Dear Friends,

If you are new to Congo and don't know the place and people ,do not hesitate to ask me anything ,it will be my pleasure to reply you and guide you whatever i know about this country and the locals.........

Regards,
Anil

I have just arrived from Zimbabwe and my intention is a job in the Congo I have experience in agriculture

Hi ,
Lawson Ade is MD/CE0 APMEG services,  an Estate developer in most of the big cities in nigeria,construction professional on High Way Roads and Water supply for commercial ,Indutrial and domestic uses. I wish to inpact my exprenice in one africa development through Congo in together with poeple of Congo.

Hello Luka CG 11-64,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs..........
Please introduced yourself in DR CONGO and also post this in the Jobs section.......

Regards,
Anil

Hello lawson ade,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs......
Please post this in the Classified Section in Business ............for better reply........

Regards,
Anil

I Yudi agusdiono from Indonesia, I've worked in Lubumbashi, is now out of contract ,I want to go back to work in the Congo as a Mechanic

Hello Yudi,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs..............
Please post your CV in Jobs section in the Congo Forum for better reply................

Regards,
Anil

Hi Anill

Thank you very much,if you have information abaut job as Mechanic,tell me please.

Regards
Yudi agusdiono

Hi Anil

Can you help me to take me back to Congo?

Thanks
Regards
Yudi agusdiono.

Yudi agusdiono wrote:

Hi Anil

Can you help me to take me back to Congo?

Thanks
Regards
Yudi agusdiono.

As Anil has said you can post your CV on the jobs section of the Congo forum. If you look at the top of the page you will see 'classified' or 'jobs' written there. Click on these and open this section.

Hello Yudi,

Tell me how can i help you.............for job here there are petrolium companies like Haliburton,Dietsman,Baker-Huges and others so go to there website and post directly for openings they have..........i think there are some openings in Haliburton ,so might be you can get a job over there,even you can try in Total and ENI congo too........Any further details you want to know about local accomodation,visa,and other things feel free to contact me.................

Regards,
Anil

Hi All.
I am new on this blog. Since i have visit Congo for the first time i have fall in love with this country. I am currently learning French to get my life plans a bit closer to the point witch i want to reach. I am Polish, and for past 7 years i have been living in UK an one year in France.

Hello Ularone,

Welcome to Expat-Blog...........
Well i am here since 2005 .........any difficulties or problem you can contact me directly............

Regards,
Anil

Hi aryavrat It is very nice of You!
At the moment i am on research level, My first visit wasn't productive enough as my level of French wasn't good to find job witch i have looking for. I have many ideas and i see incredible potential, but i need to physically be there to finalise it.
Will stay in touch
Thanks!

Hi Ularone,

You are most welcome ............
Please be in touch once you arrived here.......

Regards,
Anil

Hi, i'm from Portugal, and i'm tinking to go to Congo to work.. can anyone tell me how is life in Congo???
Thanks..

hello im actually new in the country can anyone help me..are there any translation job in congo brazza does anyone know any societe...here of interpreter or translation thanks i come from south africa and looking for any job with english thanks

Hi anil
nice to see ur blog I am david currently on burundi an indian based in africa for my medical product busdines but its truly very slow here so I am deciding to move from here though ibhave heard congonis a gud place for this but honestly no idea since have also heard that cost of living is also high.

so if u can guide I will be thank ful.

regds
david

Hi Anil

can u please help out with your connect if its of no trouble to you.

so that wr can connect easily.

regds
david

Hi Anil,
How are you?
I wish to inform you that I want to work with you in developping some projects in Congo.
Please send me an email [email protected].
Kind regards,
Sylvester

Hello All!

First of all a Warm Welcome to our New members  :par:

Let me remind you all that this thread is particularly for introduction and presentation of new members, so that they tell us a bit about themselves.

We however encourage them to create new threads for any other information they might be requiring, so that this thread remains as clear as possible.

Informations asked by new members can benefit others if new threads were created.

Regards
Kenjee

dharmesh11 wrote:

Hi Anil

can u please help out with your connect if its of no trouble to you.

so that wr can connect easily.

regds
david

Hello dharmesh11,

Congo is a nice place and if you comes here once you will love to stay here and work here.........
So don't worry just plan and come ...........once you reach here or before coming here please inform me..........

Regards,
Anil

Miguel Alturas wrote:

Hi, i'm from Portugal, and i'm tinking to go to Congo to work.. can anyone tell me how is life in Congo???
Thanks..

Hi Miguel,

Congo is a nice place to work and live............
All the information regarding Congo you can find in other topics in this forum itself and try to reply or raise your query so that I can reply you and help you out.............

Obrigado,
Anil

I am planning to come to point noire, I have some queries. are you available to respond

Anyone is available to provide me information about point noire, planning to come there

Dear Anil,

Are you on this forum ?

Hello Malik,

Welcome to Expat-Blog and Congo Forum..............
Yes I am in Pointe-Noire...........
Most of the information I have already mentioned in this forum in different threads........but still if you have any doubts or you want to know about pointe-noire you can contact me..........

Regards,
Anil

Yes, good day all of you,
I am Dehan Griebenauw, I am from Oudtshoorn South Africa, I used to be in the Military and worked in the DRC for three years. I am married to Sylvie Griebenauw (nee Mariabu Fatuma) from Likasi, she speaks French,Swahili and Lingala. Most of the time that I worked in the DRC I work with their Armed Forses, disarming biligerent forces and ID them to become part of the population. My last year in the DRC was in 2011 we then trained the Armed Forces of the DRC in Likasi.

As I resigned our Defense Force I would like to come back to the Congo so I am looking for a job there, if the forum can assist me in this regard I will be very thankfull, we are prepared to move the DRC.

Many thanx
Griebies

Dear Griebies,

Welcome to the forum...........
Please go the classified section of DR Congo and put your CV ...........
Hope you can guess why i say DR Congo because you were there before and this is R Congo.........
Any way all the best...........

Regards,
Anil

My name is Rodrigo Silva, Portuguese, and Emergency Nurse.
I will work in Pointe Noir soon.

Hello Rodrigo Silva,

Welcome to Expat-Blog.................
You are most welcome in Congo............
Any query or doubt please feel free to contact.............

Regards,
Anil

Hello,

I am French native of Congo freshly on expatriation in Pointe-Noire for professional reasons since august 2014. I am looking for meeting true and honest people for friendship. I hope Expat.com will help!

Hello picouic2014,

Welcome to Expat-Blog....................
I am in PNR and if you have any query or need help to know something about this country or city please feel free to contact me............

Regards,
Anil

You are absolutely right it will help you if you are interested in friendship.........
Just post some topics and take part in threads and you will find very soon you have lot of good people conected to you...........hope your search for friends will come true..........

Regards,
Anil

Dear Anil Sir,

I have been selected in Company Name: ETS Orange Congo/Africa. Its is a Hardware Company. The company does'nt have Website. So please help me.
My mail id is [email protected] . Reply ASAP.
Thanks,
Khan

Dear Mohammad,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..............
The above mentioned company is in which Congo I mean RC or DRC..............
And if it is in RC then I can find out the details............because I stay in this country.............

Regards,
Anil

HI all,Bonjour !I am Kiran from Nepal and working here in Congo for last one year. I found Congo is beautiful naturally and as well people I like the most. Fell free to know if anybody has any queries.

Hello Kiran,

Welcome to Expat-Blog...............
Lumumbashi is in other DRC and you have posted this in RC .........
Anyway thanks for posting...............

Regards,
Anil

Closed