Pack & GO! - Wadi Arbeieen + Fins Beach 28th Nov 2014

Hi everyone!

The first Pack & Go Trip we organized 2 weeks back has  been a success though it was not based on quantity but the quality of moments spent during the trip. On Friday 28th Nov, we are organizing another Pack & Go trip on a different destination.....Wadi Arbeieen + side trip to Fins Beach.

Basically, we call this Pack & GO! as you need to pack your lunch, snacks, drinks, swimming clothes and....GO! It is the simplest preparation to GO for a day out and all participants  has the chance to mingle with the group (no bbq chores to be done)

Among the confirmed participants, no one has been to Wadi Arbeieen yet, we just read the reviews and will follow the  road signs to go there.

Confirmed participants:
Car  1
Hexebella
Jun
Rio
Gean

Car 2
Mr. & Mrs. Farooq + 2 kids

Farooq can take one more adult in his car.

As there will be moms and kids, we will find a picnic spot in Wadi Arbeieen for the less adventurous to relax and enjoy the nature around .......and the more adventurous can go for the trek which I have read is 6kms. We will have our lunch in Wadi Arbeieen. After lunch we can proceed to Fins Beach, have tea/coffee break, and a relaxed afternoon.

Everyone is welcome to join, however please read the reviews on the web about the destination.

Suggestions are welcome!

Hi all
I am.doctor new In group.
I may have off on 28th November.
How can I join Pack and go and what's cost and way of transportatio as of now I have no vehicle??
Please advise.
Thans and regards
Dr.Munjal

Hi Dr. Munjal,

Cost will be the share for the petrol which is very minimal and for the food just bring along with you packed lunch, snacks and drinks for the day as we will not do any bbq there. During lunch we will all share what we brought.

As mentioned, Farooq can take one more adult hence we need you to confirm your attendance as soon as possible.

Would be great if there will be more joiner with a vehicle.

Image of wadi al arbeieen

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u6pcipun1aY/Tu3tRGKOhDI/AAAAAAAAIJw/2D8Pjl_Pil0/s1600/Wadi%2BAl%2BArbeieen18.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZsCG3wSdl0c/Tu3tFvchXrI/AAAAAAAAIJY/g-cjS07n9uI/s1600/Wadi%2BAl%2BArbeieen28.JPG

Hi Hexebella,
Thanks for your  prompt reply.
I will join on 28th Nov.Friday for pack and Go.
Please update me for detail schedule for depart and come back so I will get ready.
My email I'd  [email protected]
If I can get any number so I can contact you.
Or else you can send your email so I will send u my mobile number.
Thanks and regards
Dr.Munjal pandya.

drmunjalpandya wrote:

Hi Hexebella,
Thanks for your  prompt reply.
I will join on 28th Nov.Friday for pack and Go.
Please update me for detail schedule for depart and come back so I will get ready.
My email I'd  [email protected]
If I can get any number so I can contact you.
Or else you can send your email so I will send u my mobile number.
Thanks and regards
Dr.Munjal pandya.

Thanks Dr. Munjal,
Will coordinate this with Farooq, your email is noted, will keep you posted, will exchange contact details soon.
BR
HB

You can PM me your mobile number. I will add you to the WhatsApp group.

Best of luck guys, and the GURL!

Unfortunately, i would be on a long camping week to the Hajar mountains and then to the scuba diving, hence, would certainly miss it.

Please be careful of the dragon lizards out there which may sometimes come out of the huge rocks, covering a wadi. They're absolutely harmless, but quite freeky enough to fear off a person, especially kids (Unless the people r fun). Secondly, make sure the offroad track is properly followed. I'm sure all of you are experts offroaders and equipped well with the O/R gears.

Best of luck and do post the pics.

Hi
This is Dr.Munjal pandya
My Mobile no.-97917504 to add in what's app group.
My email [email protected]
Thanks.

drmunjalpandya wrote:

Hi
This is Dr.Munjal pandya
Thanks.

Thanks Dr. Munjal.
Will adv the admin to add you.
Cheers!

Hi
This is Dr.Munjal pandya
Thanks.

drmunjalpandya wrote:

Hi
This is Dr.Munjal pandya
Thanks.

We attempted to add you but Watsapp doesn't show.

schaz wrote:

Best of luck guys, and the GURL!

Unfortunately, i would be on a long camping week to the Hajar mountains and then to the scuba diving, hence, would certainly miss it.

Please be careful of the dragon lizards out there which may sometimes come out of the huge rocks, covering a wadi. They're absolutely harmless, but quite freeky enough to fear off a person, especially kids (Unless the people r fun). Secondly, make sure the offroad track is properly followed. I'm sure all of you are experts offroaders and equipped well with the O/R gears.

Best of luck and do post the pics.

Everdearest Schaz!
Thank you soooo much for this lovely  post, now the guys are scared and called it off :o
All because of Schaz!!!

This trip will be done only when amoor is available to be with us. Our baba amoor!!!
:/ hmmmm All because of amoor  (not coming)!!!! :D

I will create a different thread for the new destination on the same date.

Hexe,
Its just to let you guys know a bit of details and nothing else. Wadi arabeyeen is indeed a fantastic place to visit.

The only thing is that it requires a little extra care while going first time. I'm sure that Amoor would be glad to host you to see some really nice villages out there where the people are too friendly and welcoming to the tourists  :)

Hi

This sounds like an exciting group. Can I join you guys. i love the outdoors and would like to see all these wonderful places around Muscat. i am very interested in your pack and go adventures. Please let me know if I can join you.
Thanks!

bellagodden wrote:

Hi

This sounds like an exciting group. Can I join you guys. i love the outdoors and would like to see all these wonderful places around Muscat. i am very interested in your pack and go adventures. Please let me know if I can join you.
Thanks!

You are very much welcome!
We will be posting the for any trip once organized from the regular members.
Hope to see you on the next trip!