Want to start Auto Spare parts Business in Tanzania

Hello Friends,

I am from India, and I want to start an Auto Spare parts business in Tanzania (2 wheeler and 3 wheeler).
But first I'm looking for some basic knowledge about which Indian brand 2 wheeler and 3 wheeler are popular in Tanzania?
This would help me work on list of items and pricing before I visit there for further market survey (probably next month).

hii abhi,
let me ask you first do you have any idea about tanzania market,

Vj

Hi Vj

A friend of mine has his office in Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique. But he deals in Used Clothing. I can get help from him regarding general things such as imports, clearance of goods, taxation etc..
But I'm looking for some specific information about auto spare parts market, bolts and nuts and auto accessories.
I am planning to visit Tanzania probably by next month, but before that trying to gain as much knowledge as I can.

Abhi

Hi!

If planned to open a venture in Tanzania, do contact the following business & tax consultants for setting up and registering your new company.

RM Financial Consulting Limited, Email: [email protected] or [email protected],

They will be very useful for you.

Regards,

KR.

Kalpesh Mehta wrote:

Hi!

If planned to open a venture in Tanzania, do contact the following business & tax consultants for setting up and registering your new company.

RM Financial Consulting Limited, Email: [email protected] or [email protected],

They will be very useful for you.

Regards,

KR.

Thank you Kalpesh,
Will definitely contact you once I get there.
[Moderated]
My e-mail address is: info.sharpexglobal[at]gmail.com

hiii, Tanzania BAJAJ Boxer bike and rickshow are very popular brand, i am interested in automobile spare & parts, please conact me on my email [email protected]

hi.
please get in touch with me .We can discuss further on setting up your project in Tanzania.
You can contact me via this site or e.mail me on amamak18(at)gmail.com
regards
kilima

Hi,
Bajaj, Toyo, Sanlg are very popular in Tanzania. You can think about bring spare parts of those brands.
Regards,

hi
i will find out what is involved in terms of governent requirements and get back to you.

Regards
josephat

Dear sir I have Interested in export for Auto Spare parts &Accessories like 3 wheeler,4 wheeler &Heavy vehicles please give me buyers contact details .Wait for your valuable reply .
Mail address- [email protected]
Regards
Udaya Kumar

hi,
the populer brand is bajaj then honda and other chinese brands.
now a days hero and mahindra two wheeler also entered in market.

I am interested to be among of you customer,contact me [email protected]