Hello! Looking for people who want to discuss the Ebola outbreak

Hi, I'm a university in the United States. I'm looking for residents of Sierra Leone who wouldn't mind helping me out with a project. I'm interested in the Ebola outbreak and how it's affecting you personally. I want to interview anyone who wants to open up over Skype. I realize that this might be a sensitive subject, but I truly want to know more about what it's like for you in a place so impacted by this terrible disease. If you want to open up and let me know, I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to raise awareness to get people to donate to relief and medical funds. Thank you.

hallo I am interested to do the interview with you but you  can take my whatsapp number am not on skype +23278775118. Thanks and hope to tolk later.

Hi. Thank you so much. I don't have a whatsapp, but if I were to make a temporary Skype account and give you the username and password, would you be able to talk with me that way? You can use Skype on both computer and cellphone (through the app). Would that work for you?

I don't have skype account in my cell phone but I have Facebook account .

@ frizzylizz77 > It would be best if you can post your ad in the Looking for testimonies in Sierra Leone section please.

Thanks

Priscilla