How to find a job in Taiwan

Hi! I like Taiwan so much n wish to get a job in taipei, saw your post and wonder if u can help me with getting a job in taiwan?

My email address would be : [email protected]
Thanks

Hi maya91,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you can give further details concerning your job search for better guidance? In which field are you searching for?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

I wish to involves in hospitality field,travel agency etc...

i am looking a job in taiwan please help me i am not professional degree holder just want simple job thank you

Hi maya91,

Thank you for giving us more information :)

Can you please post your ad in the Jobs in Taiwan section? You should also select the category that suits you the best and give a maximum information concerning your professional path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ammarrafat,

Welcome to Expat.com

Can you please post your ad in the Jobs in Taiwan section? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi

@Sandra Dewi Mok - please post you resume in the Business services jobs in Taiwan section.. best of luck to you :)

@maximillien- Thanks a lot for the info, posted wish me luck!

Hi ,
I'm Malaysian and I'm looking for a job at Taipei for office Jobs.
Graduated Degree in Marketing management at Malaysia with 8 years working experiences in Marketing & Operations.
Currently I'm the Head of operations & customer support in a gym equipment company.
speaking fluently in English, Mandarin / Cantonese, Malay & studied 3 years of Korean.

Need help & guide to find a job at Taiwan.
Thank you
Regards
Danny Tang

If you can read chinese, the local website for job seekers are as following:
1111.com.tw
104.com.tw

Good luck!

By the way, i am a new comer as well here in Taipei.

Cheers,
Jenny

Hi Vancal,

I am interested to work in Taiwan with good package in the area of life sciences.

Kindly let me know if i do have any of the opoortunities.

Thank you.

Hello i'm currently working here in hongkong but got terminated by my employer and i don't know where 2 find job now because they are now strict here in hiring helpers. Can you help me find job there in taiwan? I'm still in debt and i don't know where 2 find jobs..

Hello Ermie,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Do not hesitate to browse through the list of jobs in Taiwan.

Why have you been terminated by your employer?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Hasnaa,

I am Ananth from India.

I am presently studying in Taiwan. I am more interested to find a job rather studying here.

I have graduated masters in Biotechnology, Kindly help where can i find jobs similar to my field of study.

Thanks.

Hello hasnaa
Some misunderstanding with my coworker.

hi i am from Moldova  and   intend to go to taiwan  exactly in Toayuin city  looking for a job .i am not native eanglish spiker   i am a teacher of biology just graduate my university . can i get any job there  my as an non native  speaker ? ,or just maybe in  an restaorant  hotels . i am ready to get any job ,just to get there .is wonderful country i fall in love . how can i do ?please guys hellp me .thank you verry much .

Hello guys,

Posting your your advert in the Jobs in Taiwan section, according to your specific skills and qualifications might surely help.

Regards,

David.

hi  Ananth i am  Vasile from Moldova  i want to  apply for master in  taiwan  the same in biology . or in university   engeneering   something  in building  of cars . anyway  i wanted to ask you  what  does mean  Biotechnology,what exactly do they have ,and what job can finde after , any universities  near Taoyuan ..i appreaciate  any  advice ,i would like to apply for this year. thank you   best regards     Vasile

David  thank you so much for adivice ....there is just  for taipei aria  , i would like  in taoyuan  to stay   do you know  how can i get any info about  job or universities,for master  degree in biology or engeneering .  what kind of job can i get  as an  non native speaker english ? i graduate  biology and pedagigy fa.culty .  thank you verry much
                                   vasile

Hi, I am the new member of Expat.com in Taiwan. I have a plan to move to Taiwan this June and still looking for a job there. I am a bachelor in Political Science and have an experience by working as an Office Manager Assistant, Guest Relations Officer in Grand Hyatt Hotel, and Public Relations for national event. I can speak Indonesian and English fluently and now I am learning French, Norwegian, and China, Could you give me an advice about how to get a job in Taiwan for an expat? Is that hard? and should I be able to speak Mandarin fluently? Thanks and really waiting for your advice :)

Hi Everyone,

I am curious for the job board in Taiwan, such as 104 and 1111, is there any Taiwanese job board that is in English? I have registered in 104 with a friend as a translator, but I am not sure if it was open for foreigner or not. Any insights on this matter?

Regards,

Erick S.

(Moderated: Please post in the section jobs in Taiwan)

dianitahapsari59 wrote:

Hi, I am the new member of Expat.com in Taiwan. I have a plan to move to Taiwan this June and still looking for a job there. I am a bachelor in Political Science and have an experience by working as an Office Manager Assistant, Guest Relations Officer in Grand Hyatt Hotel, and Public Relations for national event. I can speak Indonesian and English fluently and now I am learning French, Norwegian, and China, Could you give me an advice about how to get a job in Taiwan for an expat? Is that hard? and should I be able to speak Mandarin fluently? Thanks and really waiting for your advice :)

Hi Dianita. Taiwan actually has quite a large population of Indonesians beginning from the days of the riots in Jakarta at the end of the Suharto era when many parents sent their daughters to Taiwan for protection, especially in Taipei, so the good thing is that you can easily find nice indonesian food and probably meet lots of Indonesian friends. Yes I would think that Mandarin is really essential and you should perhaps try to go to Taiwan initially to study mandarin, perhaps at the Mandarin Training Centre at Taiwan National Normal University which do give out scholarships which is something that you could perhaps apply for. Once you are in Taiwan then I think it will be easier to get a feel for the country and perhaps start looking for a job, and I would use recruitment agencies. As far as your job experience is concerned, I believe it will not be easy to get a similar job because the Taiwanese are already very skilled at those kinds of things, so it is a good idea to be very flexible and take on any loosely related job in order to get your foot in the job market.

hi . please  help me with one thing ...i want to apply  for mandarin courses  and  next year for master   , so can i appy for mandarin  scholarship and next year for master scholarship  goverment will allow me  to get  2 scholarship one next one ? thank you

hi,
i am experienced in sales marketing i am not live in tiwan i am in pakistan.

Good Day.
Im Joseph Lee, a citizen of Malaysia and I am 35 years old. I have been travelling to Taiwan in the past 8 years and have seen the steady development and country economic growth in recent years. Most importantly, the friendliness and the integrity of the people has drawn great interest in me to move and work in Taiwan. The multi-ethnic cultures and the advance technology in agriculture in Taiwan will allows me to understand and appreciate it more.
With my more than 12 years experience in sales & operating planning process, demand & planning forecasting and business analysis, I like to offer myself to work as an expatriate for any vacancy available in companies (preferably MNC) or a lecturer in universities in Taiwan.
Being a foreigner to Taiwan, I am seeking your advice and would appreciate it if you can help to escalate this email to the relevant parties for the next step of actions

(Moderated: please post your CV in the jobs section)

internet

Hi,

I am a post graduate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. I have worked 2+ years in Multinational Networks company. I am looking for a job in Taiwan, preferably an electronics engineering job, but open to consultancy or teaching as well. Can anyone suggest me a quick way to get a job there?

Hi,
I would like to know if not knowing chinese (just a basic level) I could easily find a job in Taiwan.

Best regards!

My job is driver and also a helper in any tread

Hi, I am from Singapore. Martin, age 23. I would like to know is there any agency in Singapore that will help Singaporean to find a job in Taiwan?

Hi Ted,
I would like to come to Taiwan to teach english.
I have a nursing degree.
Thankyou
Lyn

Hi

Im Max Chia from Singapore, would like to look for a job in Taiwan and start a new life there. I've no specific preference on the job requirement. Please PM me if there is an application available. Thanks

maxbox08(at)Hotmail.com

Hello Max Chia

You could drop in an advert in our Jobs in Taiwan section of the forum to increase your chances to find an employment.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,

Where are you from originally ?
There are a lot of things I wish to find out about Taiwan.  I'm from Singapore.  I wish to find out where can I find job opportunity.  I'm just fascinated by Taiwan and the people. I wonder is the country a good and stress less place to work and retired ? Where can I search for chances or job ?
Hope to see your reply soon.

Bruce (Pressure)

Hi I wish to find a job in Taiwan.  I am from Singapore. What is your advise ? How is the employment rate in Taiwan now ? Is there a lot of jobless people ?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Bruce

Hi everyone,

I'm from Vietnam and my background is Communications. I have 4 years working experience in advertising and digital agency. I just discovered that Taipei is an ideal city to live in so wanna move there to work in live. However, I cant speak Chinese and also can't teach so if anyone knows any job that related to Marketing or Communications, please kindly let me know. Highly appreciate your help:)

Please advise me how to get job in taiwan

hi,
i would really love to find a job in taiwan, especially taipei area.i saw your post about finding a job in taiwan.
Please let me know if you there is an opportunity .
thank you