Any South Africans out there?

HI all

We're a South African / German family living just outside of Hamburg.

Would love to organise a braai for expats..... if we could find any that is.

Give us a shout.

Natalie

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Welcome to Expatriate,
Iam also kind of new here . One of my best friend comes from South Africa but she is at the moment in Capetown .
She went to visit her Family in she will be back in a month.
She might perhaps be interested in getting to know you.
Iam from Uganda

Hi Natalie,

Im a South African from PTA. Been living in HH for about 3 years now. Mail me and I hope we can organise something.

[email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon!

Louis

Hi Natalie

Dave and Gillian, been in HH for three years, in contact with a whole lot of South Africans. mail me at [email protected]

Hi Natalie,
I have just come across this post what a lovely thing to have done! I would have loved to attend. I am in Heidleberg and just met another South African  lady here.
I hope that we can keep in touch and perhaps repeat that braai sometime!
Have a great afternoon
Warmest regards
Nür

Hi. I am Juliette Starke (25) from Stellenbosch, Western Cape. Would love to meet some other South Africans. Please let me know if you do organise a braai.

I also live close to Hamburg. Well I'm german, but interested as my boyfriend is from South Africa. He is going to move here latest next year and I would like to make things easier for him by getting to know South Africans here. We are both 26. Does anyone, beside English, speaks Tswana, Sotho or Zulu in here or is anyone speaking Afrikaans or other languages here? My boyfriend's first language is Tswana :-)

Hie guys, im a Zimbabwean and im looking for friends

Hi Rutendo

i am alos from zim ,harare.I live here too.Hw long have you been here? Sent me you contacts.

Regards

Michelle

Hi, I am an exchange student from south africa living outside of hamburg,, I miss the language and the braAi meat! I'd love to get I..contact with other south Africans

Hi Natalie
Are you still living in Germany? I realise this is quite an old post but just thought I'd check :)

Hello I'm staying in Hessen, for 4months now, I would like to make friends...