Looking for workers to work in Saudi Arabia

Hi

Can you help me to looking for workers

1- Florist and coordinated weddings More than 5 years experience ( male )

2- Packaging and coordinate Gifts more than 5 years experience ( male )

From Philippines with a good salary with the provision of housing and transportation work in Saudi Arabia

Email : [email protected]
Phone : 00966559980053 whatsapp

Send CV with personal image..

Thank you
Yasir

Hi Yasir090,

Posting an advert in the Business services jobs in the Philippines section might be of great for the job offers. ;)

Regards,

David.

Thank you

I did it

Salam Alaykum Yasir!
In respect to your request on job vacancy for the packaging and coordinating Gifts in Saudi Arabia.
I wish to apply for the job.I sent my CV through the email you provided but it was unable to deliver to you.Please sir, how can i reach you? Here is my contacts my [email protected] and my mobile is +639275293659.Thank you.

:unsure  no one can help me !!

Perhaps you should provide more information, such as the cost of getting a visa, the cost of traveling to Saudi, the amount of money earned after subtracting the room and board.  Many Filipinos can not provide the up front expenses required before anything is earned.  There are over one million Filipinos working in Saudi, so the information should be available.

Are you registered with the OWWA? They deal with overseas workers! If you are really legit, I can help you coordinate with Overseas Workers Welfare Assistance that give license to foreign recruiters

However, may I send cv to you? Regards

:cheers: someone can help you!

I would,nt send my worst enemy to saudi arabia to work

Hi! Sir,

Got your blog and you are looking for workers for Saudi Arabia.  I would like to take this opportinuty to apply for positions you have mentioned.  I will send you my resume today thru your email.

I have worked in saudi last 1993 to 1995 in Riyadh and 1997 in Al-Khobar.  Im also work in Singapore for 3 years. Thanks and More Power. I need a Job asap.

John

Hi,

Just read your post regarding workers for KSA.  Just want to know if you were able to hire already.  If not, I can assist you on the procedures you need.  Please email me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Ruby

By the way, the government agency you need to deal with is POEA, not OWWA, and there is a process to this effect so email me at [email protected]