I am from Ukraine, moving to Arusha - looking for new friends.

I am from Ukraine, moving to Arusha - looking for new friends...

Hi,

I am Turkish and just moved to Dar es Salaam. Are you in Tanzania yet?

Kemal

I am in Tanzania, but in Arusha.

Iana.K wrote:

Hi iana warmly welcome to the tourist city im working near the city center at Flame tree restaurant contact with me so we can share our experiences.Asante

So at least now we have a friend in Arusha :)

Iana.K wrote:

If you will be in Arusha try to visit USA River which 20km from AR, direction to Moshi Klimanjaro. Ask for Sanganunu, village, ask for an english farmer TOM, his wifer is from Ukraine her name is Larisa,
Second,possibility ask for my senior brother Rev. Mshana, he will sent to Larisa. Larisa and Tom are very fine friends, I hope can be for you too. Larisa is an archetect engineer, graduated in Ukraine, she lives in TZ over 25 years. C

[Moderated: Please post an ad in Housing section]

Hey there.. Im from India.. working here in Arusha (Graphic and web developer)>_< .. lets catch up sometime! msg me on +255 685 607 901

Great,you are welcome Tanzania.I would like to be your friend too among many you have now.My email is [email protected]

Hello Victoria are you still in Arusha, if you come to Zanzibar or friends, visit us for your beach trips,lol Shara

My name is Nicholaus leaving mwanza Tz, what I can say welcome for anything this is my tel number 0753127878

hello there am from uganda and leaving in arusha tanzania.we have a group of people that we hang out with and share our experiences and cultures in arusha.incase you are interested +255762350624

YOU ARE MOSTLY WELCOME TO ARUSHA I STAY HERE IN ARUSHA

Hi RESPICK SANGAWE > you should please avoid caps lock on the forum. Thank you. :)

hey any 1 at dar es salaam call me +255764870930

hello i am in tanzania living in kilimanjaro 80-90km from arusha contact me in ma cell phone number [Moderated: Do not post personal contact for security purposes.]

hi there where in arusha r u moving to???
gimme a call and im sure we can meet up for a beer or coffee
hopefully chat soon

cioa Mark

Hi Mark,

Can you please introduce yourself with a few words ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hey sorry still new to this blogging thing im here working as executive chef in a hotel. I'm frm RSA staying in the clocktower area. Victoria im still new here but sure we can meet up for a beer or coffee if U want

Hey christinev
Were do U guys meet also need to meet people

Hi there, am philly welcome to our beautiful of Arusha, hopefully u gonna enjoy staying here.

ur welcome and here i am dear

Dear Friend,
I hope you are fine.
Are you still in Arusha?
I am in Arusha Town as well.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you.
Gerald.

Your welcome so much.am also living in arusha.this is my phone.[Moderated: pls details in private]

Hi are you still in Arusha?

Hi Victoria,
Are you still in Tanzania please email me on [Moderated: send details in private pls]

Hello :)
I moved to Arusha in September.. and would be glad to meet new people. Originally I am from Germany, am 23 years old and love music (specially dancehall and reggae). Am working as a marketing manager.
Regards

your welcome am in Arusha.

for more

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi Iana! I'm Tanzania guy I need friend from Ukraine.  Are you ready to a friend?

Hi Iana! Yes! I'm one them who need friend from Ukraine.  Can we see each other. ?

Hello guys > just to inform that this is an old topic and to remind that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you.

hii have u already visited to Arusha? I'm in Arusha, if ur about to come do not hesitate to mail me at [email protected]

Hey am tersha in dar we can be friends

I also emphasize this is not a dating site! #christine  you and the team should remove such members talking trash!

Hi everybody,

This is to inform you that some inappropriate posts ( dating ) have been removed.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Dear friend
I would like to Take this opportunity to invite you here in Arusha Tanzania.
I also will be glad to have you as my friend, show you around, having coffee,guide you and much more
Hope to hear soon from you
  Edward

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

wellcom in tanzania

Hi
U r welcome. Any help please let me know.

hi lana welcome to Tanzania am in Mwanza. hope we can be good friends. coming to Arusha(usa river) so soon. let us chat sometime **

Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

am from arusha too umm u can call me and we can meet up for coffee or smtn, lana.k .., ***

Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the forum
Closed