OPEN A TRAVEL AGENCY BRANCH IN MANILA

Hi Friends,

I own a travel and Tour agency that cater for holiday packages to worldwide destinations. It is called Divine Holiday Management. We currently have offices in Mauritius, India and representation partner in Kenya, Dubai, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore,Vietnam and Europe.

I now want to have a representation branch office in Manila. If there is anyone who would like to associate with me in this project, Please inbox me your Skype ID so that we can discuss further.

Thanks
Terence

Hi Terence,

Please feel free to post an advert in the business partners classifieds in Manila section .

I am sure you will get some contacts very soon.

Thank you and best of luck :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thanks Hasnaa,

I will be back in Mauritius in Jan'14 and  hope to see you  for the next Expat.com meet up in Mauritius. My regards to Julian and Christine

Cheers
Terence

Hi
Are there any agencies or lawyers who assist in company incorporation in the Phil. Kindly PM me the details.

Thanks
Terence

Hi
My offer is still open. Skype ID Terence.Cardoz

terence wrote:

Hi
Are there any agencies or lawyers who assist in company incorporation in the Phil. Kindly PM me the details.

Thanks
Terence

Try this.

Angelo Dela Cruz -  Business Development Associate
Kittelson & Carpo Consulting, Inc.
21B Rufino Pacific Tower, Ayala Ave
Makati, Philippines 1226
Office: +632 224 1833
kittelsoncarpo.com

@ Hassanalishah > You can also recommend this office in the business directory, it would be very much appreciated. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

[email protected],    [email protected]   

I'm also needing consulting services. I have these 2 I'm e-mailing now. I'm sure it will be pricey, but, if it removes all the hassle and saves me DAYS OF TIME and headache, then that's the way I will go!

Hi Dr. Kabiri,

I am Irenne Adelante, worked as a Operation and Administrative Manager on car hire business  in Tanzania and I am now in Manila. 

I have four years experience in car rental business operation in Tanzania and willing to contribute my knowledge to my own country.

Would you discuss further. 

Thank you and waiting for your earliest response.

Kind regards,
Irenne Adelante

hi, what do u think about having a representation branch in sierraleone?

Have you opened already your travel agency branch in Manila? By the way, what is your nationality? Well, I'm a Filipina, but working here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Please discuss further, so I could be of help to you.

Best regards,
Angelina

Hi,
I am an Indian but live in Mauritius. I already have my set up in Mauritius, Vietnam and India. I will be traveling to Manila in September to set up an branch office and then to Myanmar in the month of November to have a set up there as well. Also planning to have one in Melbourne,
keeping fingers crossed for the success of all these 3 ventures,
I hope to get a lot of support from members of this blog to make this venture in the Phil a success.

angelinadolor wrote:

Have you opened already your travel agency branch in Manila? By the way, what is your nationality? Well, I'm a Filipina, but working here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Please discuss further, so I could be of help to you.

Best regards,
Angelina

I presently work as an Academic Supervisor in an Indian school here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I'm very much familiar with  Indian culture because my boss and colleagues are all Indians .Please tell me when are you going to Manila and what are the things that you want to know about our country. Actually, if you're already there in the Philippines you'll not be homesick because you have lot of fellow Indians who are permanently residing in the Philippines. In fact, majority of the Indian people are putting up their own business.
But if you have friends in Manila, it would be easier for you to settle and establish a business in Manila. But be careful once you get  there because it's hard to trust somebody whom you really don't know.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Angelina

Philippines is not new to me. I have been there several times. I once worked with Philippine airlines. Though I am Indian I can speak tagalog not fluent though. I will have a set up in the Phil but not live there.
I am very happy living in Paradise that is  called Mauritius.

Congratulations! You've found a new paradise to live for you and your family.

I hope that you will be successful in your business venture.

More power!

Thanks,
Angelina

Would you like open here in alaska?

Hi Guys,

I will be in Manila from 9th September onwards  to set up my branch office. I would love to join any expat meet up during that time. It would also be my pleasure to meet expats as well as locals in Manila.

Cheers
Terence

Hi Terence,
Welcome to Manila, actually I'm here now in Manila looking for a job local and other country, maybe you need some companion or PA while you are here. Pls. Contact me @ 09054192497 I'm available anytime.
Thanks and best regards
Erick

Dear Erick,

Thank you for your e-mail.  I have already appointed a Filipino  manager who will be responsible to set up my office in Makati. I will give him your contact number so that we can see as to how we can associate you with our company. We will be operational Oct onwards, He will call you next month.

All the best
Terence

hello Terence,

Im jean and interested to meet you and discuss about that matter

....Im interested to work with your agency... i love travelling....

jean

Hi Jean,

I will tell my Manager in Manila to call you next week as I am not in the Phil at the moment.

All the best
Terence

nikitajean1977 wrote:

hello Terence,

Im jean and interested to meet you and discuss about that matter

....Im interested to work with your agency... i love travelling....

jean

:) Sir, this is my new number 0915-970-6630 also my email [email protected], i lost my mobile that's why I change my number. Im still here in Manila, I welling to meet your business partner here in Manila anytime .
Thanks you and God bless.

Terrence, October is comming soon, so pls. tell your partner here if he can associate me in the group.. I also working before in Riyadh for 6 yrs. I can speak Arabic, I guest your working in Jeddah until now?  thanks

Sure I will pass on your contact details to my manager

Starextucson wrote:

Terrence, October is comming soon, so pls. tell your partner here if he can associate me in the group.. I also working before in Riyadh for 6 yrs. I can speak Arabic, I guest your working in Jeddah until now?  thanks

Hello,
well, I am NOT in Manila,
but I am at the central Philippine city of ILO-ILO (Ilo-ilo City).
I am quite interested in your business/connection.
Pls. go and see my "HISTORY":   hotelconsultants.weebly.com
I am also an active member of this city's Foreign Community, hence, quite good connections !!
My SKYPE name is:   joachim_triebel    .............
Thank you,
and regards.

HI joachimtriebel,

I have added you on skype. We can discuss.

thanks
Terence

Hi I have a commercial place in Quezon City near LRT  and a Canadian Citizen; I am interested in getting into a business of tourism; my place is really busy and I have connections all over the Philippines, in the States; and in Europe!

Cynthiavilla33;

Hi Cynthia,

Please write to me on [email protected] , we can discuss the prospects

Cynthiavilla wrote:

Hi I have a commercial place in Quezon City near LRT  and a Canadian Citizen; I am interested in getting into a business of tourism; my place is really busy and I have connections all over the Philippines, in the States; and in Europe!

Hi Terence, I am a 27 year old Singaporean and am currently based in Manila, but i have left my job and am currently looking at other opportunities around the world. I studied hospitality management, and I am keen in working with a travel agency or something hospitality related. I have travelled to many countries around the world, including europe, USA, Finland,  Nepal, and most of Asia.

I am fluent in English, Mandarin, and Malay (plus bits of some other languages); and am keen in discussions for further expansion, or to help with management, itinerary or tour negotiations/development.

Please email me at [email protected], or add  me on Skyp, my id is: mizmelz

Thank you so much! Hope to hear from you! :D