British Expats in Panama

Hi guys, I am currently helping to produce a new primetime documentary series for Channel 4 in the UK about British couples and families who have quit the rat race and moved to live in remote places across the world. They may have purchased their own island, built a treehouse to live in in the jungle or moved to a remote village for a new way of life, away from the pressure of urban living in Britain. They may have built their own home on land purchased or perhaps a sustainable eco lodge where they can be more self-sufficient. It will be an inspirational series following the incredible stories of ordinary people who are finding happiness in a simpler and more fulfilling way of life in some of the most beautiful and breath-taking places on the planet. Were looking for adventurous people doing more extreme things rather than rich retired folk buying luxury property. Any help finding leads would be appreciated at my email: [email protected]

Hi there

My Husband and I moved here in February from the UK with our 11 year old son after my Husband was made redundant 4 times in 4 years!

We have chosen to buy a plot of land and build a home...something that is completely new to us...to top it all we chose to build out of Styrofoam block rather than the typical Panamanian way...it has been interesting to say the least!

Feel free to contact me if you want more info!

Regards

Lorna