Want to do business in turkey....

hello to everyone

i am from pakistan. i want to go turkey on visit visa, so that i can check there markets and places. because i want to open a business in turkey. can any one tell me please. if i will go on visit visa to turkey. can i convert my visit visa to business visa. and what will be the procedure. or what is the procedure to get a business visa for turkey. or what will be  the total expenditure of getting a business visa. or converting a visit visa to business visa.

thanks and regards in advance

god bless all of u. who help people

Hello mr.shah

While waiting for members to give you some hints on which visa to choose, I invite you to read our articles on Visas for Turkey as well as Setting up a business in Turkey.

These might help you get a decent idea of the steps to take and what type of visa to choose.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thank you Expat.com team for your reply .

but sir the links that you have given to me. is very complex to understand.

i wish if you help me out. i have 15000$ to 18000$ US dollars in my bank account. me and my friend. we both together want to start a small restaurant or a grocery shop in turkey. now what i have to do now. to do so. what things i have needed for this purpose. and is this enough money to start a small business.

or can you tell me. which visa should i apply for it. if i select tourist visa or visit visa. can i convert it in turkey into business visa.

kindly guide me sir.

thanks and regards
Mr.Shah

mr.shah wrote:

thank you Expat.com team for your reply .

but sir the links that you have given to me. is very complex to understand.

i wish if you help me out. i have 15000$ to 18000$ US dollars in my bank account. me and my friend. we both together want to start a small restaurant or a grocery shop in turkey. now what i have to do now. to do so. what things i have needed for this purpose. and is this enough money to start a small business.

or can you tell me. which visa should i apply for it. if i select tourist visa or visit visa. can i convert it in turkey into business visa.

kindly guide me sir.

thanks and regards
Mr.Shah

If you cannot understand the links then you may well have trouble with trying to set up a business in Turkey. There will be lot of paperwork involved.
You have told us how much money you have to invest. For security purposes this was not a good idea telling everyone on an open forum as it may make you a target for scammers.

Be very careful about taking up any offer you get on a forum without knowing anything about the person making the offer and meeting them in person.  You first travel there, stay for a time, look around and check everything out. 

Then perhaps go to your Embassy in Turkey for advice as to how you can set up a company and a business in Turkey. Take your potential Turkish partner along to this meeting. If they do not want to come then they might be looking to take your money. 

Good luck

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Respected  Mr shah

The money you mentioned openly will be enough only if you rent very small area in very bad locality for cafe. And grocery is not a good option according to my views coz there many online stores or big stores which give much more discount and quality.

Also paperwork is all in turkish so either be ready to have turkish friend or pay for translator.

i advice you to work in some cafe learn business here ,save your money and then open your own cafe

Regards
Rohit

You d be better off if you ask Turkish embassy there

[Moderated: No free ad]