....fate is in the stars...

.....every accidental encounter is filled with surprises...

Peter ;)

i don't believe on that coz i m not fated by any star.its my work and my belief on my God which makes me lucky

....thats why fate is in the stars in the first place, and I don't believe in luck but in blessings....

Peter

I don't know any such things is happening or will happen but one thing I know if we don't get anything means either we are not for that or we didn't give our 100% is the only reason we didn't get................
Recognising opportunity in right time can turns into a fate or luck..................

Regards,
Anil

Fate is in our hand,every opportunities has its own consequences. So its depends on you what option you take
Do your best in what you choose to do and be ready to face the risk

'Prepare for the worse and hope for the best'

I mostly believe in what Homer(greek poet/ author) said "A man's fate lies in the consequences of his actions and decisions." Of course with some dash of luck.

stephy25 wrote:

I mostly believe in what Homer(greek poet/ author) said "A man's fate lies in the consequences of his actions and decisions." Of course with some dash of luck.

Spot on. When people pray to their god(s), mostly what they pray for is good luck. "God please make that little red-haired girl like me"; "God please let my team win". "God please let my child arrive home safely". And so on...

Yeah coz anything we ask for wont happen if we dont make efforts to achieve or receive it, it's like no matter how hard a person prays for getting a great job if he/she just slacks around and doesnt even make a resume nothing will happen ^_^

yea...! Agreed..!!!

Yeah , God helps those who help themselves !
So one should not talk about fate but work hard and see luck will be there .

Meet expats all over the world

OR