Au pair in Paris

Hello!

I just arrived in Paris but I really don't know anything about France or speak French or know any people here!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up and doing something around the city together :) I'd love to meet other au pairs especially but I'm open to anyone who is keen or has any ideas.

Thanks,

Ingrid

Hey Ingrid!

I just arrived too, and would love to meet up and visit the city. I'm fluent in both french and english, and haven't seen much of Paris yet. :)

Anjulee

Hey

I am also new to Paris.

I amm looking forward to explore the city.

Shall we meet?

hi, i live in paris too :)

Hey :-)

Aw its great to see another au pair in france.
I am also an au pair in France, but i live in Pommeret, wich is about a 4 hours drive from Paris :-)
I am planning to go to Paris and it would be great to meet up with you :-)

Hello,
I ve been in Paris since 3 years. I know it a little bit;) I would like to speak with native English speaker so It will be great to see U. I can guide you for some places interresting in Paris.
Cheers,

Hi, 
i,m  new  too.
i,m  next  time  in paris  for  3  days...  if  somebody  helps  me  and  my  brother  to  guide  us.
i,ll  be  happy  to  hear  from  urs.
my  travel  time  is  13.09.14  - 16 .09.14

Hi

I am a young guy and looking for friends in Paris.

I am an engineer and working.

Are you interested in meeting and friendship?

Do reply.....maybe a cup of coffee or a walk.

oh, It is nice  to hear from  someone.
why  not  , we, can meet.
I  hope  you are  in best health & wealth.

hello! I'm au pair too, I'm living here since last week. Saturday some au pairs and I we're going to meet up and explore the parisian city night, if you wanna come, just send me a message and we can chat about it :)

Hello!

I am an au pair living in Versailles, just outside Paris. I have been here a week and would really like to meet some people! I am English and speak some French but not great yet! I also want to go and explore Paris and it would be great to have someone to do it with. What area are you living in and where in England do you come from?

Feel free to message me :)

Hey Mates,
Am not au pair, but for looking to meet new people. I'm an engineer by profession and arrived in this wonderful city a week back. I'm staying at Clichy, Paris looks like a very interesting place indeed. Maybe we could meet up.
Regards

Hi everybody!
My name is Leïla, I'm a french au pair in Paris. I want to speak more english and visit the city with someone. I would love to meet you, contact me if you want...
[email protected]

hi lets meet its hard in france the french dont speak english , johnny
skype rdv007j