Pakistanis in KL

I get the Malaysia visa and arrived soon to Kuala Lumpur. I need to know some Pakistanis in KL who help me to find some work in KL.

Thank you

What kind of work that you are looking for?

In which field are you graduated from?

Thanks

yes please tell me what you want to ask?

Hi there,

I'm Pakistani living in KL.

What is your visa status ?

Aslam O Alikom,

Mr. Sagher, My name is Iqbal I am Architect I am often coming to Malaysia. Now a day I am out side, can you give me your email Id where i can chat with you i need some information.

Hi and have a good day dear

Well i am aamir abbasi from Karachi, Pakistan and i do Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I have more than 15 years of working experience in Secretarial and Administrative field. I have also good command over MS Office (Word, Access, Power Point, Outlook, Internet, email) and i also have 5 years working experience in Saudi Arabia as Technical Secretary to Project Director / Document Controller in two different Power Projects.

I arrive Kualalumpur on 24th March and i will stay approximately 1-2 months and if i get good work or job then i will stay in KL. I also book my hotel in Kualalumpur which address is given below for your information and if u need to meet me in person than contact with me on below address or leave your cell number so i contact with you.

Alamanda hotel China town, Kualalumpur

Best regrads

Aamir Abbasi

Hi Amir!
Welcome to the forum! I am also coming to Malaysia soon and I think v have the same goal :-) Indeed we can manage it accordingly so please keep in touch.

Regards,
Atif

Hi Amir,

I would suggest you that search for your desired job title/position in your related field on internet before visiting Malaysia, it would give you a rough idea about the salary and how much your related profession is in demand in market, also whether recruiter seek foreigner for your job title or prefer locals. There are lots of website which are very good for both job seeker and recruiter like jobstreet, monster,jobcentral.
Other than that Welcome to Malaysia.

Hi Ms. Faiqa...Thx for good suggestions. Well i already search for job and room on internet and find lots of jobs and rooms for living but everyone reply me that when i enter in Malaysia than contact with them. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Hello Atif. Its nice to hear that you also travel to Malaysia. Did you get the visa and when will u arrive Malaysia. Regards

hi, i am also coming with my Bro to search job in KL. I am working in Dubai as a travel consultant and my Bro field is techincal in hotel locks as well as computer administrator.
Any rough idea what i have to do before coming to MH. how much time taken for job approval from MH people to issue work visa.I am Pakistani and want suggestion.Normally how will i got the salary and just like dubai we are restricted to work in one place if the place is good or not and spend the whole years in that hell , is the same procedure applies there in KL or we can work any where.Shall i sponser my parents ?

NewHome786,

its also hard to find professional job in Malaysia. even more harder than dubai.

yes you can get job easily in malaysia e.g. security guard, waiters etc .

thanks

Thanks Sagheer,

actually i am very satisfied in dubai but in dubai no future.You can not sponser ur parents and all things are much much difficult to sponser.

I want to do my own in thing in dubai to either purchase the visa and do the thing or at first i thought i can do it in Malaysia. but as u said its hard so what to do where all we can live peacefully

hello

can we buy a residence card in dubai or qatar
have you heard of this?

Thanks
salah

no we can not buy residence card. For residence you have to own ur visa which is costing 7000dhs plus health and all other id cards.

thanks

here in algeria travel agencies offer 5 years residence visa in qatar delivered at arrival by interior ministry for about 2300 euro, but not sure if it is serious or not

Hello Dears,

I am coming Malaysia, KL in November with 3 year work visa. I need to know some Pakistanis in KL who help me to find some work in KL. I am Sr. System Analyst with 15 years experience.

Thank you

Zahid

@zahidq - all genuine and legal work permits are associated to a company that has already agreed to employ you and has got permission from Immigration in Malaysia to do so.

The process is in 2 steps.  The first is for the company to get a permit that allows you to enter Malaysia.  The second step is when the company sends your passport to Immigration to have the work permit stuck in your passport. 

If you think through the process, you can imagine what will happen when your passport is sent to Immigration for an employment pass? They will basically know you have been staying illegally in Malaysia.

The other issue is that one company has to release you from previous employment before another company can hire you.

Agreed with Gravitas

a a i tahir rom pakistan./ i have three years diploma of mechanical engineerng . i can work on autocad platform. i am working as site inspector, autocad operator,power plant operator etc. can i get job in malaysia easily and how much salary

@Tahir - you need to find out from your own country who is controlling workers for building sites in Malaysia.  They will be able to assist you.  You have no future just coming to Malaysia.

@Tahir i would suggest you Middle East for this type of work.

Thanks

hello. i am bushra. i am coming malaysia next week. i am english language teacher. i need to know where r most pakistanis living as i am planning to live in petalang jaya. i am also looking for gd school for my daughter, gd bt not that much expensive . waiting for reply