Study in seoul

want to study undegraduate course medicine next year in seoul , any one want that too ?

Hi Jijouu,

A small introduction will be the most welcome, it will help the other members to know more about you.

Concerning your studies, have you already chosen your university? If you have other questions, please feel free to ask them here on the forum. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

im planning on studying at snu , seoul national university

I have the same plane :D

Guys anybody help ? what does it take to actually apply to a university in South Korea ?

http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr/en/main.d … __.node_10

check the above site...
am going to Seoul next month ..to check the processes of my post graduate school ..so if you have any question your welcome ....

i do

Hi,
  My Name  is Ric Miller, I am from Singapore...

I deal with Oil Rig Product, Diesel, Fuel Oil. Marine Gas Oil,

I also deal with action some Ancient Antique Stamp and Currency...

I  can also  act as your independent Trustee for your Assets  and Monetary..

I can   also help to receive your fund to invest in our country ( Singapore ) ...

Interested party can email : [email protected]

Hp 65-82968465

Ric Miller

coming soon <3

Hi
Studying in Korea can be tough but possible.
First, youll have to either find a university where they give English lectures(not many) or apply for a pre-Korean language school course which can be found on most of the universities to learn Korean first so that youd be able to keep up with regular classes that are held in Korean.
I suggest be following steps.
1.    Choose a major
2.    Search for a university in Korea that are famous for the chosen major
3.    Visit the chosen universitys English website (available on Google) and contact the administration officer by e-mail and gather further info
FYI, most of the Universities in Korea start their semester in the month of March so their administration process for the beginning year starts in Nov and ends by Feb. Im not sure about the class timings for pre-Korean language school courses though. I assume that each unis will have different schedules of its own.
Good universities are not easy to get in. The top 10 universities in Korea are as below (my personal opinion)

1.    Seoul National University  Seoul
2.    KAIST  Seoul / Daejeon
3.    POSTEC  Pohang
4.    Korea University  Seoul
5.    Yonsei University  Seoul
6.    Sogang University  Seoul
7.    SungKyunKwan University  Seoul
8.    Ihwa Womens University  Seoul
9.    Kyunghee University  Seoul
10.    Hanyang University / Chungang University  Seoul

Not all universities have medical schools so you may have to check their website for that.

I would like to study food technology in chung ang university(cau) in south korea.

Yes can u advise me something???

Hi Indu agarwal,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

How can we help you please?

Thank you

Stéphanie

Are u going to seoul?

Hello everyone,

@layalminho, to whom is your message intended to please ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

To that girl called indu agarwal

what advise u want? free to ask

Inbox

what u like to study? business? medicine or engineering. You need korean language for admission in many universities except few (Underwood, solbridge, Sunny )

Hi i am looking forward to study hotel management in English medium in South Korea.Can someone suggest me some universities?