Where to live ? I'm looking for another country

Hello,

I'm a little bit tired of Thailand and i'm looking for another country.
It's difficult to find a country that has everything that i need or at least most of these things.

Could you please help me to find a nice country that would allow me to :

Open my own office with expats working in there without difficulties (web based company).
Low taxes or no taxes on salaries to employees OR a country that doesn't care what we do in the office, as my company is HK based.

Actually i'm living in Thailand but i can't open an office legally if a thai doesn't own at least 51% of my company and i would need to have 5 thais for each foreigner working in the company even if i don't need them. We are a web based company and we need highly qualified people. I think it's too risky to rent an office without work permits and a thai company.

I need to employ 3 to 5 persons in a office to work on our web based projects, it's a very small startup.

Best regards,
Johan

This kind of "virtual" company is difficult to set up almost anywhere, as the world's jurisdictions (and definitely all the less developed, "cheaper" ones) have not yet woken up to the possibility. And almost all countries (legitimately, I think) will force you to hire locals preferentially.
I think you should consider places that are most advanced in the digital world. Estonia is one of them, and most of Western Europe to a slightly lesser extent. Singapore of Hong Kong might also be possible (though I don't know the immigration policies of Hong Kong). China is possible if you have a strong and well-connected local partner (but, again, he will need to own 51%).

Have you considered Laos. 

It can be time consuming to set up a limited company there but you can have 100% ownership. It is a developing country which is embracing IT and technology.   

Or consider registering a company in Thailand then open a branch office in Laos. With ASEAN coming online 2015 it may be easier to do it that way.

Tax rates are reasonably low (was 10% for expats last year but supposed to be lifted soon)

I am not sure as to whether there is a ratio of locals to expats.

The OP didn't explain why he needed a physical office. Why can't the work be done online, from anywhere? He (the OP) doesn't even have a website - or at least not one he is willing to share with us. The first thing I do when I'm interested in a poster is to look up his website, to find out something about him. Doesn't everybody?

[moderated: off topic + pls avoid duplicate post]

Find activities and meet other expats

OR