VISIT VISA TO FAMILY JOINING VISA CHANGES IN OMAN

Dear

I brought up my family in visit visa, now i want to change family joining visa if it's possible to change here without oman exit. I will take the visa medical here. I know it was possible last year my friends & colleagues did this visa changes. But i don't know the new rules. let me know Plz.

Hi rvijayngp,

Converting visit visa to family joining visa is not allowed any longer. Yes, it was allowed before, but no more.

Your family would have to necessarily exit Oman and re enter on the family joining visa.

Good luck.

Okay

Thank u so much for ur reply.

Hi all,
  Shall i re - enter immediately after changing visit visa to family visa? or is thr any time gap to be followed

YES, CAN ENTER IMMEDIATELY. THERE IS NO TIME FOR RE ENTER ANY ONE...

Thank u very much for the reply.

hi all,

i am working in construction company in pdo site my wife is working in ministry my daughter also in muscat problem is my company sponsor the visa for my daughter, now i want to change my daughter visa to ministry but they are telling your husband is working in oman then he should sponsor the visa like that any rule is there only male should sponsor please reply

vimal039 wrote:

hi all,

i am working in construction company in pdo site my wife is working in ministry my daughter also in muscat problem is my company sponsor the visa for my daughter, now i want to change my daughter visa to ministry but they are telling your husband is working in oman then he should sponsor the visa like that any rule is there only male should sponsor please reply

Hi vimal039,

I have already replied to your PM.

Assalam o alaikum everyone sir I came in Oman for 3month visit visa and know I want to stay here but my age is 18 years so how can I stay here than 3 month will be end my sister married here and his husband r omani here so plz sir tell me which kind of visa is available for my way than I will stimb it sir plz how can .

Can i do medical of my wife here before she leave oman?

Depends.. First they said no but I could manage from here with my PRO help.
Regards

No can do home country only

Hey did your visa issue got settled u got visa??dies medical did here was valid or not??facing same problems??

Hello to all,

I just would like to ask, When I cam here in Oman, I was on a tourist visa. My wife was already a nurse here in Oman when I came. Then I applied a job and was hired. Then my tourist visa was converted into employment visa by my company.  Then I brought my daughter for a family visa. Then something went wrong with the company and i do not like anymore their environment. I want to resign before everything else will come badly. My questions are:

1. If my company will give NOC, can i resign then they will cancel my employment visa and convert it into family
    joining visa where my wife is the sponsor?
2. if number 1 question is possible, do I need to exit Oman?
3. If my company will not issue NOC, can I still convert my cancelled employment visa to family joining   
    visa?
Also what will happen to my daughter's family visa which is under my name? What would be the process of changing the sponsor of my daughter's visa instead putting it in my name changing it going to my wife?

I have my family here in muscat in family joint visit visa
Is it possible for me to change their visa here to 2 year family visa without exit