Looking for friends in Hamburg

Hi all. I'm staying in Hamburg for Business and wondering if some people like to join dinner in the evenings. It's much more nice to do this with 2 then alone. My interests: Photography, art and I'm from Belgium so I can tell you a lot about beer and good food.;-) I also looking for a German language course so if anyone knows a good one ?
Brgrds

Wish you good time in Hamburg, i know very well how it feels to be alone in Strange City... Good luck to you.
Best regards
Lyne

Welcome to the forum Jerry.

No worries, Hamburg is such a great international city and its easy to meet new people there. There are hundred of great pubs where you could just pop in and have a great time especially if you want to taste a "real" beer.... ;)

Check out also St. Pauli which is famous for the night life, Hamburg is multinational and you can explore so may things

Hello Jerry,

Welcome to Hamburg! I am here since 2012 and at that time i remember finding myself in the same situation like you :)
Friday evenings are good to go out for a beer or two. Regarding German course, I can tell you about my experience here... and by the way I am still learning German! You learn everyday in every situation, mostly if you work in a German company!

Keep in touch or PM me if you'd like to meet for a beer!
Cheers!

Stephane

Hi Lyne,
How long you are in Hamburg and how are you surviving :-) ?
Yes it seems this is a great city so tonight I'm going out with some colleagues, yes !
If you have some time another day, pls let me know to go for a drink ? ;-) B.Rgrds

:) Welcome to Hamburg, the very interesting city full of curious people lol.... and no one will get bored in Hamburg, specially if you're not thinking to much:) ...Enjoy the beauty of the City... I'm living close to the waterfront and I love hamburg....I've been in the past few years to many other Cities, but Hamburg has a special image and very attractive to my eyes :) .....anyways, bis bald new friend ...

If you need more info. just let me know....

A bientôt

I live in Bangladesh   i am a  new member , so I am not able to  give u any advice , In future  iwant come to Germany for job or  work.......... thanks

engr. mamun reza

Hi Zoanna,
Thanks for your reply !
I read you're interested in painting, soudns interesting, I'm an art  photographer.
Did you ever visited the deichtorhallen ? I heard from someone that this should be very interesting ? (I hope I wrote it correctly) I can't send private messages for one or another reason so if you want you can mail me at jerry2000_be at hotmail.com B.Rgrds

..forget my invitation for a drink or two on Fridays ;)
[for those who feel interested and are still "new in HH", just drop a line - will be glad to reply!

I am from India nd I have also moved here 3 months back..And I got a list of institute who offers german course. I need to find it out and then I will sent it to you. I HOPE THAT WILL HELP YOU..

Thanx Jerry 😁😁 Photographer? WoW sounds very interesting 😊 MEANS you have second eyes on everything lol ... I'm also interesting in Photo Design and i would love to see some of your work too 😊

Hi Zoanna, let's meet tonight ? :-) I have as well commercial work (snapsnap.be) as my academic work (jeroenverhaert.be) so please have a look but I have to see especially the sedond website ask for some explanation. You have any work I can see ? regards !

Thanx Jerry  :)  and you have a good eyes in the dark too 😊 i'll send you an Email and would love to meet but tonight?? I'm busy 😁😁 lets arrange that by Email

Looking forward to your email then, mine**

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.