Need some suggestions concerning Accra

My name is Ciro. Living at Naples. I have been so many times in England in the past.
I have some interest at Accra and need somebody in place who might give me good suggestion.
Are you interested ?
Ciro Buono

Hi Ciro Buono :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Accra forum in order to give it much more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

What kind of suggestions are you looking for please? Do not hesitate to ask more specific questions to obtain more constructive answers.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

yes.. Accra is a cool place where you can live and do business.. You can contact me on the specifics of what you want to know on [email protected] or on this platform

Thanks very much, Priscilla, for the help you are trying to give me.
I am in touch since 6 years with a girl, living at Accra-Ghana ed i have been always paying for her and for her family everything : food, medicine, rent, electricity, and so on. Actually she is alone being died her father, her mother, her brother. Maybe her sister should be alive in Nigeria. Recently i have also ben paying a lawyer to sell part of her gold. I opened for her a bank account at Accra ed the proceeds of the sale has been put on her bank account. At this point she had to transfer to me money from the bank and fly to Naples to get married with me finally. But there was no access to her bank account, due to some documents still missing and to be given to the bank first. Lawyer asked above documents to the proper office but never withdraw them because was taken to hospital where he died on last July 10th. She, being already very weak, by knowing that, collapsed and is now at hospital in coma. It's needed a lawyer or a humanity organisation, who is able to take above documents from the office and take them to the bank. By doing so, bank should be authorized to give money to hospital for the payment of the  treatment to be done for her. Moreover, i am without money at all now, therefore lawyer should take the payment at the end of his work. Being myself, the only person who has been taking care of the girl for more than 6 years, i should be titled tutor of the girl and have the access  to her account on her interest. If you give me a private email i will be happy to give you much more details.
Thanks.
Hope there is a solution.
Ciro Buono

Ciro Buono,

Your story sounds too good to be true. I think you've been duped. I've summarized your story below for everyone to decide whether your mystery indeed exist.

1. You leave outside Ghana, but you've been in touch with a girl who told you she leaves in Accra.
2. Then the girl told you her entire family- father, mother and brother are dead and her sister leaves in Nigeria.
3. But, she convinced you that she had other families whom together with herself you've been sending money for food, medicine, rent, electricity etc. for 6 good years.
4. Then she went on to convince you she had gold reserve which you've been sending money for payment to a Lawyer to help sell the gold.
5. You opened an account for her in Accra to be depositing the proceeds from the sale of gold.
6.Now you are asking her transfer the money from the sale of gold to you and join you in Naples in order for you to get married.
7. She is now telling you that she has no access to her bank account because some documents required by the bank are missing.
8. She then told you she asked the Lawyer to send these documents to a certain office, but was unable to take them back for sending to the bank in order to withdraw the money. The Lawyer then fell ill and was taken to hospital where he died on 10th July.
9.  Your girlfriend says she is so sad at the death of the Lawyer that she became very weak and collapsed and now in coma in hospital.
10. Now she needs another Lawyer or a humanitarian organisation to collect the documents from that office and send to the bank, so that the bank can release money to enable her pay her hospital bills.
11. Now you run out of money yourself, and you are hoping that since the girl is in hospital and you the one who have been taking care of her all this while, if the Lawyer is able to collect the money from the bank and send to you, you should be entitled to the girls account.

HOLY CRACK !!    What a story!  In this modern world how can you allow yourself to be scammed this way?

So sorry you have been duped in this way. Love is blind unfortunately and these scammers use this to con their victims. Never send money to anyone, once you do you are hooked and they play you until your money runs out!

Luckily, not all people having problem like me now, are scammed.
URIITAY, it's a good job to translate story in step by step list, but it must be done in the correct way. Your building is wrong from step 3. Moreover it's not easy to report in brief what's a long story. I am trying to get precise name of hospital/clinic where the girl is in coma.
Once got this info, i will be ready to give by private mail, to anybody is available to help, name of the girl and of the hospital.
Once checked the story is very true, hope to be helped.
Ciro Buono

I'm afraid you will never get a genuine person to help you. They have heard such stories so many times before. If anyone does offer to help they will ask for money and you will be in the same situation

Person i am looking for is a lawyer who will proceed on the basis of my indications without being paid in advance.
There is already a person at Accra retrieving missing documents to be taken to the bank.
Next step had to be done from the lawyer to allow the bank to pay the hospital while the girl is in coma by taking money from the account of the same girl.

Then I suggest you google lawyers in Ghana and contact one of them
Also if this girl is in a coma who is in contact with you as, according to you, all her relatives are dead?
However, if someone is caring for her surely they can do all the things you are asking someone to do for you? They must know of a lawyer to get the papers etc.
Your story sounds just like the ones I get telling me that if I just supply my bank details I can share in a large amount of money in a bank somewhere!!

Person who is following the girl has been paying already some money to hospital. I asked him to do it promising him a good reward. He is doing that as he knows of money put at bank on the name of the girl. He told me yesterday  he has been contacting even the director of bank and is going to retrieve missing document.
He said doctor is asking him further money and asked me to send him some money but i don't have it.
He is also suggesting me a lawyer he knows.
I have to tell you more but not there.
Please write to my email address :[email protected]
I see i  might be helped from you by your suggestions.
I am not a cheater. I am an egineer. And i am not asking money.
I need to explain you some more but not there.
Ciro Buono
didn't understand following:
Your story sounds just like the ones I get telling me that if I just supply my bank details I can share in a large amount of money in a bank somewhere!!

Sorry, I hope you might get someone to assist you but it's not going to be me

Ciro Buono,

I think you've been so much caught in this net that you are almost blinded. You can't even accept the truth we are telling you that this mystery girl doesn't exist and that it is a scam. In the first place, if the girl is in coma, how is she managing to communicating all these information to you?

Ok, now lets assume the girl exist. Before I can help you, let's make one quick search first.

Please provide me the name of the girl and the hospital where she is currently being admitted. I'll send someone to go personally and see her. If the girl is really there and is in a coma, then we can proceed from there.

It seems you still don,t want to believe u hv being scammed. But that is an expect point of view. Forget n move on. There are lots of bad fellows everywhere. B more careful next time

it's very very good what you are saying. I accept it fully. I know name of girl course.
But for the hospital i had two names already and i don't know if they are concerning the same hospital.
There is a person who seems to folllow the girl but i find much difficulty to get information from him.
I was receiving name of hospital, only day before yesterday and after 3 weeks from my request. But it's even not precise as i found on the web more hospitals with same name.
Moreover to give the name of the girl and of the hospital,  i need any private email address as i don't like to publish  them at moment.
My email address is [email protected].
Waiting.
Ciro Buono

Ciro Buono,

No I can't write to your private email address, if you really need help, I'm sure everyone on the forum will be willing to help, so just provide the girl and the hospital's name here and everyone will be willing to help. As I said above, if you provide the name of the girl and the hospital, I'll send someone to check.

Thanks.

There is a person at Accra  knowing the girl and problem of access to her bank account, and knowing i am without money, and being he promised a reward, agreed with me to help even with  money. I requested  him  for many times data like, names of hospital, of the doctor, of the bank, of a lawyer, but i never received them. When i told him i was looking for a lawyer at Accra, 2 days ago, he gave  me requested data by adding he also knew a lawyer. And asked me to send him money as doctor was asking him further money. I told him i have no money and asked him to put me in touch with the lawyer. But he is not doing it. There are things i dont understand even knowing he is absolutely not a cheater.
Before publishing names of girl and of hospital, with the risk he could know and stop his help, i prefer to wait still few days. If i still dont get any answer, then  i will try your way if it will be still open.
Thanks very much for your availability and for the one of other memebers.
Ciro Buono

Ciro Buono,

Your story is more than bizzare, but anyway whatever you decide later, just post it on the forum and we'll all be happy to help.

Thanks.

Ciro,
I am very sorry to hear your story but I want you to know that you have been duped. I believe there is a male behind this. There is no girl waiting to marry you. 6yrs has been a long time for you not to  notice that you are being scammed.
I am half Ghanaian and live in Canada. I speak the Ghanaian language but they try to scam me even within the country because I am light skinned therefore they think I am white.
My advise to you is to cancel all contact with these people and move on with your life. If you believe these people and you go to Ghana, you will either be kidnap and they will harm you. There was a recent case where they did that to a German guy they duped and when he finally arrived at the airport in Ghana, they kidapped him to an uncompleted building demanding a ransom. They are also some Nigerians hiding in Ghana doing the same evil.

I have been cheated twice in 6 years : from a ghanaian customs agent working at Heathrow, London airport and from my first lawyer at Accra. But not all ghanaians are cheaters. My second lawyer, dead on last July, was a very honest person.
By dieing, he didn't finish his job, and i was and i am without money and with my girl-woman at hospital in coma and with her bank account not operative yet.
What you have written was told me from the girl, 6 years ago, when i had intent to come to Accra. I  could explain better and in detail what is happening now, and what kind of help i require, but  i need to communicate using a private email address.
Thanks for your advices, Mr queenfair.
Ciro Buono

Hello,life in Accra is very good,  freely to move to anywhere at your  choice.but there is a little traffic during rush hour(morning 5am-10am). Crime free,no harrasment but beware of fraudsters.

My story has been written so many times few months ago on this site and i decided not to give data at that time because a person was assisting the girl at hospital.
Girl who was in coma is Elsina Mends. She  died at Divine Medical Center Accra on October 17th.
I am her next of kin and  i was told that  the bank where is her account is Central Credit Union Bank at Accra.
Is there somebody able to tell me  how may i be in touch with this bank ?
Thanks
Ciro Buono

Google it and find the contact number or email address.

i did it. But it is not clear what bank it is. I was not able to find "Central Credit Union Bank".

Then you have a problem. The bank probably does not exist. The Bank of Ghana regulates all the banking institutions in Ghana so you could contact them and see if they have information
However as the girl is now dead and you didn't marry her you are going to have problems convincing the bank to give you her money unless you have her will in which she bequeaths the money to you

Thanks hkann. I am going to write to the Bank of Ghana. Last year, while a girl was at hospital, the lady assisting her  wrote me on the chat that she said she wished to give me all what was belonging to her. Two months ago, while she was at hospital again, she said the same to a different person who was writing me that  on the chat. On last June when she  was taken to hospital, i had no money to pay the hospital. A person, knowing of her bank account, was available to advance from his pocket about 95% of hospital expenses plus burial. I promised to give back him all money advanced plus a proper reward. He has been in touch with the bank director. He told me i am declared at bank as next of kin of the girl and also asked me to give him for the bank my full address here in italy. This person was telling me that bank is Central Credit Union Bank. He started on November 3rd the procedure to allow the account bank to be transferred to me.  He was trying to contact me on the chat on november 10th, but i was not at pc at that moment. I replied on following day and every day till now without having any answer. He is missing since about 9 days. Might he claim the right to receive money of the girl from the bank by showing all payment receipts made for her (about 70.000 ghc)?

I have given you all the advice I can. I don't believe the lady or the gold ever existed. She has only 'died' because you ran out of money. Unless you have some documentation legally making you her next of kin there is no way you could claim the money even if it did exist. I suggest you move on and try and get your life back together.

hello we can help u found this so called lawyer and the girl as well , i work with a cyber crime system we do help people who has be scam .so just email us and we take it from there
[email protected]

Please be careful who you trust on sites. People who post their email addresses and purport to be a variety of things are not usually who they say they are.
The person who answered this also said he worked for the registrar of marriages on a previous posting

Thanks hkann.

I lost a friend. He is not replying to my messages on Yahoo since about 10-11 days.
He is Mr Smith Enoch, police officer and cheaf of a police station at Accra.
Does somebody know him or has somebody the possibilty to tell him i am waiting to hear from him.
Thanks.
cibi4501ok