What vaccine to be taken from Philippines going to Maldives?

Hi Good day!
Does anyone of you here knows what type of vaccine do I need to take in going to Maldives. I am from Philippines and will be working there too soon... so as I've heard I need to take some vaccination. And one thing more that will be taken in the immigration office? That usually will cost how.much?

Any answers is a big help for me.
Thank you.

meineschmack29 wrote:

Hi Good day!
Does anyone of you here knows what type of vaccine do I need to take in going to Maldives. I am from Philippines and will be working there too soon... so as I've heard I need to take some vaccination. And one thing more that will be taken in the immigration office? That usually will cost how.much?

Any answers is a big help for me.
Thank you.

From what I found online you need Hep A and B, Typhoid and Tetanus. May be yellow fever if you are coming from a yellow fever prone country.

I would do an online search or go to a doctor who specializes in travel vaccinations.

Thanks for your reply.
Does that mean I also need to take that from here in Philippines going to Maldives? ?
Also do I really need to take it from bureau of quarantine? Or just in any medical center ?
Thanks.

you dont need any vaccine...........just a normal medical check up......& that's it........ok........where will you work in maldives? which island?