Hi, moving to seremban and would like to make friends

hi all, my husband and i are hoping to move to serenban in march and we are looking to meet ppl and make friends. Also i would like to find out more about which areas are good to buy property in seremban. Also we will be looking to rent a house initially on a short term basis until we work out where is good to buy. please can anyone tell me about the areas called rasah kemayan and seremban2? thank you.

Hi

Seremban 2 and Rasah Kemayan is a good place to start. It is definitely the new township where KL people also migrate too.These places have everything that going into Seremban town in totally unnecessary. The new goverment officers,shopping complexes are all here

Good place to be, though prices of houses in these areas are reaching kl standards nowadays

hi flawless,
thank you for replying. it has been a great help.
when i goole rasah kemayan,i cant quite figure out where it is? there seems to be 2 areas called Rasah kemayan; one, right next to a road called E2, and another a bit far out/ on the edge of seremban with what looks to me to be a golf/sports complex...am i totally in the wrong place? or ami write?  you see, we would like to be near ammenities and the RK with golf course seems far away from everything....please advise. thx

its a bit way out compared to seremban 2, but the township is actually next to each other. Occupancy rate is quite high, no fears about being away from the city and being lonely.

It is definitely growing. and as i said there are nearby shops in Seremban to which is 5 to 10 mins away.Traffic is busy. The Town is  moving towards Seremban 2 , Rasah Kemayan side, no worries about amenities

Prices of houses in Rasah Kemayan are also relatively cheaper than Seremban 2.

There is a golf course in Rasah Kemayan itself, with a driving range, and the club allows you to host events there

A sports complex is about 15 mins away. outside Seremban 2 and Rasah Kemayan, but over that side of town

[moderated: please post your ad in the housing in Malaysia section ]

i am from india and i  have a job offer in Seramban.  what is a decent salary(approx) to lead a decent life for a family of two adults and two kids (2 and 9years) in seramban.

Thanks
ISM

murthy_IS wrote:

i am from india and i  have a job offer in Seramban.  what is a decent salary(approx) to lead a decent life for a family of two adults and two kids (2 and 9years) in seramban.

Thanks
ISM

Depends on what sort of job, what qualifications you have and how many years of experience.
You could try this website www.payscale.com for salary  and www.numbeo.com  for cost of living

Thanks stumpy! :)

I have the offer in a medical university as lecturer and doctor. 11 years of experience. two kids,One school going.

what expenses and salary should i be looking at ?

Thanks in anticipation of a quick reply!

Please  be sure to check if you can be registered with the Malaysian Medical Council because if not, you cannot work in the job you describe, and they rarely accept the qualifications of overseas doctors. They don't usually engage foreign professors either.

Hi.. Came across of your expat profile, we are at Seremban2 and looking for friends. we are also relocated since Match 2014 and hoping to find some expats. Please get back to us email: [email protected]

Kind regards
Mark and Stan