How much cost it will be to come to Mongolia?

Please it's Very Urgent Can Ani One Please Tel Me For New Company Open Chages How Much Cost  It wil Be Comeng On Mongolia

Azmil Shiyam wrote:

Please it's Very Urgent Can Ani One Please Tel Me For New Company Open Chages How Much Cost  It wil Be Comeng On Mongolia

Are you coming as a tourist or looking for work. You will need to have a company offer you a job before you can come over for work. It takes time to get work visa / permit organised.
Accommodation costs are high in Ulaan Bataar.

I see you come from Kampala where it is hot and humid
It is also winter time now in Mongolia with temperatures well below freezing. You would need the right type of clothing. and footwear.I paid $300 for a good pair of thermal boots to be able to work in the subzero temperatures. When I worked there it got down to minus 45C.

Language will be a definite barrier for you. 

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com

To work there you will have to have good qualifications and work experience that cannot be found locally in Mongolia.

Hi Azmil Shiyam,

Welcome to Expat.com.

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Mongolia forum. Can you please be more explicit? How can we help you.

Thank you.
Christine

Tnxxxxx for the Reply my der fri Please tel me I don't come for Work Realyyyy I Have To Start My Own Business In Mongolia I won't To Start My Own Company In Mongolia Nature Of My Business I have To Import used Vechiles From Japan Nd Won't to Sale In There Is This Car Business Is good In Mongolia????  And One Fri Told If I am Open A Company In Thare I Have Deposit And Show To Gov 100000 USD is this real News nd He Told To Me Agian Some Cost are Thare like 10000 USD Almost 110000 USD please Can Ani one Help Me To Find out Its Very Big Help For Me and I was drop my Whatshaap nd Viber no Also Agian +256781481012  Facebook I'd  Azmil Shiyam  rt knw I am in Srilanka

The government will stop the import of cars from Japan I have been told, as they are right hand drive, as Japan drive on the left, and we in Mongolia drive on the right it is ok importing from Korea or any other place that use LHD cars including Japanese cars for export, you may wish to make further enquiries about this before you make a commitment. A bad time all the same for a start-up business in Mongolia people have just got no money, this is evident of near empty restaurants and bars in the city. You may wish to get in touch with a fellow Sri-Lankan here in UB to get his take on living here his name is Danny on [email protected]

Tnxxxxxxx a lot for the info

Hello, I am from Mongolia
If you need any help, let us know :)

Minimum investment to open a company here is USD 100.000 per partner. The economy is down the drain here. Not a good place to invest.