Will someone be my friend please.

English hombre, just moved to Madrid three days ago. My Spanish is basic but improving and is... reasonable now. I get on well with my Spanish coworkers but wouldn´t say I have many friends just yet. Does anyone want to become best friends? I will reward you handsomely.

Hello mikebhere

So as to increase your chances to meet some friends, I invite you to participate on threads in our section Networking in Madrid, as there are many expats there wishing to make friends too!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you :)

mikebhere wrote:

English hombre, just moved to Madrid three days ago. My Spanish is basic but improving and is... reasonable now. I get on well with my Spanish coworkers but wouldn´t say I have many friends just yet. Does anyone want to become best friends? I will reward you handsomely.

Hi Mike....welcome in Madrid....call me sometime and we get to know each other 642375572

Hi
I could be your friend. I am a man living in Madrid. Tell me you phone.
Regards

hw u doing l wanna be yo friend but  m still in africa

Hey Mike!

Welcome to Madrid.

Drop me a line at [email protected]

What kind of work are you doing here in Madrid?

All the best,

Javier

Welcome Mike! There are bars/cafes in Madrid where you can actually mingle with others who are learning spanish or english, it's some sort of an exchange program. I think in Cafe Inpass (near metro Gran Vía), they are having a weekly "meeting", Saturday or Sunday nights (i can't really remember - maybe someone here actually is part of that group and can brief you on it).

Hola, Mike. Most of the action seems to be centered around Sol (downtown). The Metro (subway) is a great way to get around, check out their unlimited use passes. Also, look for people with your hobbies and interests in sites like this one and Meetup.com. There are bound to be other similar sites too. Welcome to Madrid!

Hi guys, sorry been away from the internet for a while. Thanks for your replies!